Hot Wheels Party Gear..........

Found 27th Aug 2008
Hi guys,
I've been after some kids party stuff for my little boys birthday in a few weeks. He's really into cars and loves the movie but I did that theme for him last year so wanted something a little different. Have found on ebay some Hot Wheels bits but they're not replying to my msg's. The only others I can see are from America and I'm not keen coz I need b4 20th Spt. and I don't want to spend any more than average on them really. Can anybody find any party gear (plates,cups,loot bags etc..) for me in Hotwheels or racing cars ect...
I know it's a big ask but I would be very grateful and rep will b left x x

14 Comments

]http//ww…duA
Any good to you?

Original Poster

How u find that???????? I have been looking for days!!!!!!!! Thank u honey, owe u one x x

Do you have a matalan near you?
Last time I was in, they had opened a new section of party gear, a bit like birthdays partyland was (I say was, because the one local to me closed down! :x)
I dont know what themes they had, but could be worth a look?

hannah19790;2837838

How u find that???????? I have been looking for days!!!!!!!! Thank u … How u find that???????? I have been looking for days!!!!!!!! Thank u honey, owe u one x x

What can I say; I'm a genius
You're welcome

Original Poster

Thanks hun, rep left x

If you Google it....loads of shops come up hun

Original Poster

choc1969;2837858

If you Google it....loads of shops come up hun

I did but loads of american shops came up, I'm useless

Original Poster

tornado5528;2837849

What can I say; I'm a genius :pYou're welcome

Ur a star, thanks again hun :thumbsup:

hannah19790;2837879

I did but loads of american shops came up, I'm useless

Not at all...:),

hannah19790;2837898

Ur a star, thanks again hun :thumbsup:

No probs - with google, make sure you're using google uk, and tick the "pages from the UK" radial button, it gives you much more relevant results :thumbsup:

Check amazon - we have just got party stuff for my birthday from there (amazon marketplace sellers). I remember seeing cars as a theme, not sure about others

Search for stuff like disposable plate, and then search any sellers with stuff you like, to see if they have matching stuff

Original Poster

tornado5528;2837936

No probs - with google, make sure you're using google uk, and tick the … No probs - with google, make sure you're using google uk, and tick the "pages from the UK" radial button, it gives you much more relevant results :thumbsup:

kelly_o_fanatic;2837941

Check amazon - we have just got party stuff for my birthday from there … Check amazon - we have just got party stuff for my birthday from there (amazon marketplace sellers). I remember seeing cars as a theme, not sure about othersSearch for stuff like disposable plate, and then search any sellers with stuff you like, to see if they have matching stuff

Thanks guys x

Original Poster

Begger!!!! they havn't got the invites or dinner plates - I'm gutted!! And the only other one I can find is the one form ebay!!!! Aarrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hannah19790;2838521

Begger!!!! they havn't got the invites or dinner plates - I'm gutted!! … Begger!!!! they havn't got the invites or dinner plates - I'm gutted!! And the only other one I can find is the one form ebay!!!! Aarrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You can always order them individually from here, but it won't be as cheap.
]http//ww…tml
Post a comment
@
    Text