Found 20th Oct 2016
Hi traveling to London on fri 18th Nov until 20th where is ideal to stay? Preferably near all the main attractions and not to costly?

1. Ask
  2. Hotel
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Hotel
7 Comments

check easy hotel

Original Poster

Have you stayed in these hotels before? I am seeing some terrible reviews?

Anywhere on the central line. We are going down this weekend and staying in holiday inn for £90 with breakfast per night which is a very good price for London. Central Line runs all night so no transport issues.

fearghalg

Anywhere on the central line. We are going down this weekend and staying … Anywhere on the central line. We are going down this weekend and staying in holiday inn for £90 with breakfast per night which is a very good price for London. Central Line runs all night so no transport issues.

At Stratford.

A bit further out but easy reach of Central London try Travelodge London Teddington, We had a nice stay there and includes breakfast.

If you are not fussed about room size or quality then there are plenty of cheap B&B's around Victoria station.

I've stayed at the Premier Inn in Beckton a couple of times. It was about £70 to £80 per night for 2 and is right next to a Docklands Light Railway station which will take you into the centre of London. Also has free parking and is outside the congestion zone so very handy if you'll be driving there.
Edited by: "spoo" 21st Oct 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4594788
    2. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't513
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2587
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247574

See more discussions