Groups
    EXPIRED

Hotel, Ashford, Kent

Looking to stay the nights of the 29th &30th July for two adults(with or without breakfast)
    Best i have found is the Premier Inn (no breakfast) at £64 a night. Anyone know any other hotels or have codes for the Premier Inn it would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

4 Comments

how about B & B s got a few in ashfod and folkestone

hayesbank.com/

Holiday Inn, Ashford, 2for1 promo. No breakfast, but a bagain £34.50 per night per room:

ichotelsgroup.com/h/d…mp;

Original Poster

Thanks for the 2 for 1 offer, what a saving. Rep added to all.

hey there mate i live in ashford (not enough room in my house sorry lol) but a little bit of a heads up as i am a chef and have worked in a few of the hotels and have experiance of the others. ashford international you cant fault excelent hotel but way overpriced, premier inns complain and you will get your money back (its there polacy and you will have a few things to moan about) travel lodge is ok and rooms are nice but avoid the food but if you want a good room and plesent staff then go for the holiday inn best in my oppion DO NOT TOUCH the conninbrook with a barge poll unless you have had all your jabs ;-) if you need any other info just let me know also depends on what you are coming to ashford for as to wich part to stay............... happy to help if you need more info
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?910
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?615
      3. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?67
      4. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56

See more discussions