Hotel booking in the UK (After lockdown announcement)

Posted 23rd Mar
Hi I have a hotel booking in Surrey for two nights on Wednesday. After the announcement of the lockdown do hotels come under this ban?

Thanks
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

13 Comments
Unless you have a critical need to travel, the travel itself is a problem. The announcement is very clear about the handful of reasons people should step out.
bozo00723/03/2020 22:15

Unless you have a critical need to travel, the travel itself is a problem. …Unless you have a critical need to travel, the travel itself is a problem. The announcement is very clear about the handful of reasons people should step out.

Did they mention walking a dog or incase of a house fire?
Yes. It’s not essential travel.
Ok thank you.
Remember Symptoms of Corona: Coughing
Fever
Urge to Travel
@MIDURIX
"Did they mention walking a dog or incase of a house fire? "
I

Essential thinga like dog walking, food shop, even running
Pretty standard for me anyway my routine wont change much lol

Glad its in, today i saw so many idiots out without real purpose
funny thing Im a little low on food despite going to the shop since they didnt hav what i wanted in Herons and i walked past Iceland and they had people lined up and a worker standing, it didn't even look busy mayve just limiting how many in the shop at a time? I didn't bother
Especially dont want to wait in lijesw

Tbf herons look the same as usual but they didn't have what i was hoping for.. Not toilet roll, Xsell Pizzas and Burgers they're noice

Well im not sure if they said dogs, im sure dog walking is a good enough reason, just dont go talking in groups of more than 2,
Dogs got to poop and pee somewhere i have a flat so no garden lol
Edited by: "Norseg" 23rd Mar
Norseg23/03/2020 23:25

@MIDURIX "Did they mention walking a dog or incase of a house fire? …@MIDURIX "Did they mention walking a dog or incase of a house fire? "IEssential thinga like dog walking, food shop, even runningPretty standard for me anyway my routine wont change much lolGlad its in, today i saw so many idiots out without real purposefunny thing Im a little low on food despite going to the shop since they didnt hav what i wanted in Herons and i walked past Iceland and they had people lined up and a worker standing, it didn't even look busy mayve just limiting how many in the shop at a time? I didn't bother Especially dont want to wait in lijeswTbf herons look the same as usual but they didn't have what i was hoping for.. Not toilet roll, Xsell Pizzas and Burgers they're noiceWell im not sure if they said dogs, im sure dog walking is a good enough reason, just dont go talking in groups of more than 2, Dogs got to poop and pee somewhere i have a flat so no garden lol

Dog walking is fine. They explicitly allow exercise (for humans) once a day. Just make it a good one
MIDURIX23/03/2020 22:18

Did they mention walking a dog or incase of a house fire?

Walking for a daily exercise is fine so you're good.
Surely in case of a house fire you'd be running, rather than walking?
Hotels are in the list of businesses that should close to the public. There are exceptions for key workers & those who temporarily live in hotels & b&bs.

assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/gov…pdf
Edited by: "captainbeaky" 24th Mar
muppetrider24/03/2020 04:45

Dog walking is fine. They explicitly allow exercise (for humans) once a …Dog walking is fine. They explicitly allow exercise (for humans) once a day. Just make it a good one

I always walk my dog once a day, once is enough
You should get a refund if you have paid since even if you wanted to go you cant
Norseg24/03/2020 15:56

I always walk my dog once a day, once is enough

Any excuse to have a in the woods. And the dog too
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants