Groups
    EXPIRED

hotel chocolat

Hi there,
    a friend of mine, her husband has died, everybody is sending her flowers, id like to send her some chocolates. does anybody have a flyer from them offering a box of chocolates of £9.95 ? I did have one but i have mislayed it. The chocolates are lovley, she really needs cheering up.
    thanks so much.

6 Comments

I don't think chocolates are a particularly good condolence gift - they would be more for celebrations...

Edit: Actually having a look at sympathy baskets they do seem to contain chocs.

Original Poster

Jonsend;5587999

I don't think chocolates are a particularly good condolence gift - they … I don't think chocolates are a particularly good condolence gift - they would be more for celebrations...Edit: Actually having a look at sympathy baskets they do seem to contain chocs.

not very helpful response

you can get the £9.95 box by either visiting the members only area at ]chocs.co.uk or call them on 08444 933 933
    this is a members of the tasting club deal

Original Poster

Jonsend;5587999

I don't think chocolates are a particularly good condolence gift - they … I don't think chocolates are a particularly good condolence gift - they would be more for celebrations...Edit: Actually having a look at sympathy baskets they do seem to contain chocs.

she is on a very tight budget and cant afford expensive items, she has dozens of bunches of flowers,

Original Poster

cheerleader;5588060

you can get the £9.95 box by eiter visiting the members only area at … you can get the £9.95 box by eiter visiting the members only area at [url]www.chocs.co.uk[/url] or call them on 08444 933 933this is a members of the tasting club deal

thanks very much, mail me if theirs anything you think i could help you with

craig guy;5588070

thanks very much, mail me if theirs anything you think i could help you … thanks very much, mail me if theirs anything you think i could help you with

no problem :thumbsup: had the letter by my laptop anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28105
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866384
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1630
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116

See more discussions