Found 23rd Aug 2008
Surely there are empty hotel rooms available! I am going to Tenerife early Sept'08 for two weeks - determined to get a fantastic deal with a great hotel. Have spent hours searching but to no avail - good prices but nothing that I would call a deep discount price - anyone got advice, I just love to get a great deal, any advice would be appreciated.
Hoping someone might know of a good way to get a great deal - have already enjoyed many great deals by previous contributors - thanking you in advance!!!

1. Misc
  2. Hotel
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Hotel
14 Comments

are you just looking for accomodation?

Original Poster

Yes, I have already booked flights with jet2.com about six months ago!:thumbsup:

mousey;2810048

Yes, I have already booked flights with jet2.com about six months … Yes, I have already booked flights with jet2.com about six months ago!:thumbsup:

not Spanair?

Have just arrived back from two weeks in Tenerife this afternoon and for me the best deal was from [url]www.hotelopia.com[/url] using the 10% discount code:- 358422 :thumbsup:

Robbieski;2810139

Have just arrived back from two weeks in Tenerife this afternoon and for … Have just arrived back from two weeks in Tenerife this afternoon and for me the best deal was from [url]www.hotelopia.com[/url] using the 10% discount code:- 358422 :thumbsup:

where abouts did you stay?
I stayed at Costa Adeje

Original Poster

skusey;2810057

not Spanair?

Jet2.com from Belfast - very sad about Spanair crash, so many family and friends killed, god bless!

mousey;2810226

Jet2.com from Belfast - very sad about Spanair crash, so many family and … Jet2.com from Belfast - very sad about Spanair crash, so many family and friends killed, god bless!

has completely put me off flying, feel nervous when i fly

Original Poster

Robbieski;2810139

Have just arrived back from two weeks in Tenerife this afternoon and for … Have just arrived back from two weeks in Tenerife this afternoon and for me the best deal was from [url]www.hotelopia.com[/url] using the 10% discount code:- 358422 :thumbsup:

Thank you very much for your input - I shall check them out!! I hope you had a great holiday and also thank you for discount code!!

Original Poster

skusey;2810236

has completely put me off flying, feel nervous when i fly

Not the way to view it, things in life happen, wrong place, wrong time, flying is very safe !!!

Had a great stay (used to live there up until '99 and still love it over there). Temperature is steamin' at the moment

I stayed near San Eugenio as like to be in a central location .....seem to remember a good all inclusive deal in Playa de la Arena when checking before:-

hotelopia.co.uk/inf…P=3

Original Poster

Robbieski;2810289

Had a great stay (used to live there up until '99 and still love it over … Had a great stay (used to live there up until '99 and still love it over there). Temperature is steamin' at the moment :)I stayed near San Eugenio as like to be in a central location .....seem to remember a good all inclusive deal in Playa de la Arena when checking before:- http://www.hotelopia.co.uk/info_hotel.jsp?indiceGP=3

Many thanks, we have gone to Tenerife a few times, staying in Hotels & Apartments. In Feb'08 we spent 4 weeks in an apartment in Palm-mar - very nice, but very quiet - would like to stay somewhere a bit more lively!!

Yes, Palm Mar is pretty quiet.

Another option with your booking is somewhere like the following where they give you the best rate from a selection of accomodation sites:thumbsup:

hotelscomparison.com/hot…e=1

Original Poster

Robbieski;2810386

Yes, Palm Mar is pretty quiet. Another option with your booking is … Yes, Palm Mar is pretty quiet. Another option with your booking is somewhere like the following where they give you the best rate from a selection of accomodation sites:thumbsup:http://www.hotelscomparison.com/hotelsearchlaunch.php?userSessionId=4242d0adc74f1d89f464c650e572300c&searchSequence=1

Thanks a lot for your input, I shall check out your recommendation - looking forward to some nice weather, it has been grim here in Belfast for the last 2.5 weeks. Regards

Hi there,

I would suggest trying:

[url]www.medhotels.com[/url]
[url]www.somewheretostay.co.uk[/url]
[url]www.alpharooms.co.uk[/url]
[url]www.thomsonhotelsandapartments.co.uk[/url]

and perhaps even moneysupermarket.com

Hope this helps
goodluck
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming2030
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA2099
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769517
    4. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1317

See more discussions