Expired

Hotel for 1 night stay in Blackpool???

7 replies
Found 9th Jun 2009
Hi,

Football team are looking to head down to Blackpool on Saturday the 11th July, do a bit of pre-season training o the Saturday, out at night, stay over, then home later on the Sinday.

However, most hotels we try, except one's aimed at Stag and Hen parties, only accept a minimum of a 2 night stay, which isn't feasable. Nor is it cheap enough we could just pay for the extra night without actually staying, lol!

Ideally were looking for one with a wee gym or pool, etc, but hard enough even trying to find a basic one at present, lol!

Oh, and its for about 24 people, so would be looking for something like 6 rooms of 4, if that makes any difference to suggestions put forward. Either way though, would like everyone staying at same place one way or the other.

Cheers.

P.s. Main info:

Blackpool
Saturday 11th July
1 night stay
24 adults
Ideally have leisure facilities

Cheers.

7 Comments

Travelodge?

ohhhhhh 24 men? my bedroom

superskilly;5447828

There you go...an offer you can't refuse.:-D

Original Poster

tony_s1;5447777

Travelodge?

Don't think the one's closest have the avilability mate, thanks. Someone said they checked and apparently were the one's out towards Preston, etc.

superskilly;5447828

Yes, 24 men, but doubt the partners would be happy about that, lol! You must have lastability about you though, haha!

newcastle finally got their wish -- off 2 blackpool for a friendly before the big day! lol:whistling::thumbsup:

Broxy;5447895

There you go...an offer you can't refuse.:-D

offer still stands

lmao..............................
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21131
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games11
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247657
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 191 ***1328