Groups

Hotel help

Whtas the minimumj age to rent a room in a hotel? I know you get counted as an adult if your 16 but do you have to be 18?

planning a surprise party for one of my freinds, and we are inviting one oof his freinds that moved away over. so he needs a place to hide out lol

10 Comments

Naughty

hehe whos the lucky lady then?

Original Poster

kjbenja;4474987

Naughty

No planning a surprise party for one of my freinds, and we are inviting one oof his freinds that moved away over. so he needs a place to hide out lol

Original Poster

akme;4475014

jees lol. why does everyone jump yo that

akme;4475014

or man? ;-)

travelodge?

Original Poster

kjbenja;4475047

or man? ;-)

read the op. :thumbsup: nothing, bad going on.

Original Poster

magicbeans;4475058

travelodge?

premier inn most probably

my bro was 17 and i booked a room for him and his missus, and i had to take them there, take the key sign for it etc, then i was allowed to give them the key and be on my way, that was with the travelodge

Original Poster

Dub1;4475077

my bro was 17 and i booked a room for him and his missus, and i had to … my bro was 17 and i booked a room for him and his missus, and i had to take them there, take the key sign for it etc, then i was allowed to give them the key and be on my way, that was with the travelodge

hmmmm alright thanks we may not have this problem its just if we do dont want him stranded with no place. Ive got freinds wgo are 18 they might be able to sign for it we'll see how it goes cheers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best £500 student laptop choice?11
      2. word association Game74044543
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767380
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?11

See more discussions