Groups
    EXPIRED

Hotel Help for world cup twenty20 !

I am travelling from Manchester to London for the world cup on several dates this summer. I have two matches back to back, on Friday 12th at Lords and Saturday 13th at the Oval.

Therefore for these dates I would require a hotel on that night.

I have Tesco vouchers of around £30 which is £120 worth in deals. Would be enough for one night at Hilton, but terms and conditions with tesco vouchers require minumum 2 nights stay.

Does anyone local recommend any good hotels around the Lords or Oval stadium?

Thank You

8 Comments

I would try and book a hotel in London :whistling:

Original Poster

gr8h8me;5237364

I would try and book a hotel in London :whistling:

Am guessing you didnt do to well in your english gcse. Your reading skills obviously aint up to scratch. I recommend this site (antimoon.com/how…htm) to get you started. Good luck mate:thumbsup:

I said can anyone recommend any specific hotel around the oval or lords cricket ground.

Soulja88;5237502

Am guessing you didnt do to well in your english gcse. Your reading … Am guessing you didnt do to well in your english gcse. Your reading skills obviously aint up to scratch. I recommend this site (http://www.antimoon.com/how/readhow.htm) to get you started. Good luck mate:thumbsup:I said can anyone recommend any specific hotel around the oval or lords cricket ground.

I doubt you will get much help with an attitude like that!

It was mean't as a joke...Try Google thats what people that can be bothered do

Original Poster

Shelby25;5237533

I doubt you will get much help with an attitude like that!

I was only joking with him!

Try the Comfort Inn in Vauxhall, cleanish enough and were staying there again in a couple of weeks

Original Poster

choc1969;5237699

Try the Comfort Inn in Vauxhall, cleanish enough and were staying there … Try the Comfort Inn in Vauxhall, cleanish enough and were staying there again in a couple of weeks

Thanks ill have a look at that.

[QUOTE=Soulja88;5237502]Am guessing you didnt do to well in your english gcse. Your reading skills obviously aint up to scratch. I recommend this site (antimoon.com/how…htm) to get you started. Good luck mate:thumbsup:

Ouch!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tesco vouchers?11
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767345
      3. word association Game73944515
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2238

See more discussions