EXPIRED

Hotel in Birmingham 4 after Lionel Richie show

Hi guys,
Could anyone give me some idea of a good, reasonably priced hotel, near the NIA in Birmingham please? My cousin and I are going to see him on 17th May and want a hotel that is close to the venue as we don't want to be out walking the streets afterwards!:oops:
I've had a look on some sites but, having not been to the NIA before, I thought it was worth asking if ther is an hotel anyone else on this site has used.
I appreciate any suggestions.:thumbsup:
Thanks x

8 Comments

In Birmingham there are a variety hotels ranging from Crowne Plaza and Marriot Hotels to the smaller Premier Travel Inn and Travelodges from the top of my head.

These are 5-10 min walks from the NIA

Depends what you're looking for

laterooms.com/en/…c=1

The link will take you to laterooms page on Birmingham, showing the hotels currently with availability.

Express by Holiday Inn in the City Centre currently have availability from £62 per room,
[url]www.hiexpress.co.uk[/url]

Original Poster

Thanks for your response.
Basically, we want a nice clean modern hotel that is as close as possible. We don't want to pay the earth as its cost us enough to have front row seats at the concert!
I thought somebody on this site may have one that they use.
We will see what other responses I get. I will look at how away the ones you have mentioned are.
Thanks x

Original Poster

Engadine - thanks also for your response. Will have a look at those too!
This is a great site for advice and sharing of useful info.
x x

You are welcome, Express by Holiday Inn's are always pretty good, good value & clean. £62 for the room is a pretty good price.

Had a quick look at Novotel, it was a lot more expensive and Crowne Plaza was showing nothing available.

hiya try jurys inn hotel on broad street.. 2 mins from NIA and Sealife centre

Weve just returned from there..

Our room was spotless.. hotel was lovely..

our room was huge and 2 double beds..

Cost 59.00 room only on a sat night

theres a Weatherspoons few doors away for good cheappy brekkie tho.. yummyyyy

Original Poster

Thanks guys!
Much appreciated!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)11
    2. Electricity11