Found 14th Aug 2006
I am going to a concert in Cardiff and want to stay in overnight on October 27th but the cheapest hotel i can find is for £75, anybody know any cheap (but nice) hotels i can try?
Thanks all

4 Comments

Where is your concert Crazy3? I'm from Cardiff and know the city well...I'll suggest a few if you let me know where you will be.

Mark.

Original Poster

Letsworktogether

Where is your concert Crazy3? I'm from Cardiff and know the city … Where is your concert Crazy3? I'm from Cardiff and know the city well...I'll suggest a few if you let me know where you will be.Mark.

Hi Mark
Cardiff Students Union to see Avenged Sevenfold in October and DragonForce in December, I havent been to the union before only the CIA so your help is appreciated.
Cheers

[COLOR=black][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]If you are going to the Student Uni then you have lots of hotels within easy reach. I’ve noted how far they are to WALK from the Student Uni. You did however mention you want a *nice* hotel... so you options would be...[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]]ibishotel.com (10-15mins)[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]The Sandringham (10mins) mentioned by Edi is also very central and a good price[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[FONT=Arial]Hilton (5mins)[/FONT]
[COLOR=green][FONT=Arial]]travelodge.co.uk [/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Arial]St Mary St (10mins)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Angel[/FONT][FONT=Arial] Hotel[/FONT][FONT=Arial] (10mins)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Thistle Cardiff (5mins)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Marriot (10-15mins)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Holiday Inn (10mins)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]][color= (10-15mins)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]][COLOR=#800080]http://www.jurysdoyle.com[/COLOR] (10-15mins)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]The above are some of the main hotels. Remember the rate is likely to be more if you book direct with them so be sure to check out laterooms and all the other websites that offer discounts.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]HTH, and enjoy your trip to Cardiff.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    2. spam regarding paypal33
    3. Best tablet around the £60 mark66
    4. Advice on 8" Tablet11

See more discussions