Groups

Hotel in central london

Hi
    Can any1 please suggest a hotel in london for valentines days that is pretty much central and has a close underground station quite near by. We went to the The Shaftesbury Kensington last year (thats where i found out the mrs was expecting our 1st) that hotel was very nice only paid £55 i think foe the night but checked prices just now and its £100 or over for a room.
    Looking to pay upto £75ish.
    The Shaftesbury Kensington - hotel in the area would be ideal cos it was a good location
    Thx for the help in advance

9 Comments

Mayfair....Good price in central London and round the corner from Green Park Station. Just off Berkeley Square and Marble Arch...Hope this helps

Original Poster

Cheers ^^ also need a website to book from as well plz, forgot the site i booked from last year :x

Are you only looking for 1 night, as it will be very expensive.

I know you're porbably talking about Holiday Inn, as they have quite a lot of hotels in that area, including Mayfair, Kensington, Earls Court etc

Holiday Inn currently are running a special 2 nights for the price of 1 offer to members, which I can advise you on if you need any help but don't be expecting to pay anywhere near £55 on Valentines day in an area like this.

Hilton and Sheraton both have sales on at present.

Huxton have a £1 sale first week in Jan

I'm looking at booking a hotel for 4 people for £161 in a 4* luxury room in Mayfair for 2 nights, is there any better rates for a similar standard room nearby?

realfriendlyman;3889461

I'm looking at booking a hotel for 4 people for £161 in a 4* luxury room … I'm looking at booking a hotel for 4 people for £161 in a 4* luxury room in Mayfair for 2 nights, is there any better rates for a similar standard room nearby?

worth checking out lastminute.com but under their "secret hotels" section - always got big reductions at 4 star hotels ; also hotelscomparison.com have an excellent selection of hotels available in mayfair and surrounding area.

demolisher;3885281

Cheers ^^ also need a website to book from as well plz, forgot the site i … Cheers ^^ also need a website to book from as well plz, forgot the site i booked from last year :x

have a look at these websites which usually have very good prices:
    lastminute.com but check out their "secret hotels" as well as their normal offers (excellent value for 4 or 5 star hotels)
    laterooms.com and also hotelscomparison.com
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32190
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News44
      3. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1020
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764382

See more discussions