Hotel in Euston in May

Found 2nd MarEdited by:"karl100100"
Anyone recommend a Hotel near Euston Train Station? We have looked at the Premier Inn but that is £287 for 2 nights.

We are travelling to Blackpool on Sat May 12 th and are staying 2 nights before travelling. Thanks.
Community Updates
AskTravel
6 Comments
If you want cheap, clean, comfy, secure and just along the road, I'd recommend the St Pancras Youth Hostel. They've rooms for up to six with attached bathroom/shower. It's right opposite St Pancras, so very close to Euston. I thought it was excellent.
yha.org.uk/hos…ras
Check out the imperial hotel chain. They have several around that area. Stayed in most of them and they are ok if a little basic. The county is the closest but that really is little more than a hostel
Could you stay in Harrow as Harrow and Wealdstone station is only a direct 12 minute train journey away. I’m sure it would be cheaper but obviously not as nice as staying in central London
That’s about going rate for London. May-Nov is expensive particularly near the stations and the hotels can be quite grotty.
How about staying out of london somewhere like watford junction for example, probably get a holiday inn express for 60 quid with breakfast and 15 mins on the train and your in euston
London is so easy to get around, you could book a hotel anywhere basically in london and be in euston in about 5-10mins via the underground etc
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants