Groups
    EXPIRED

Hotel in Liverpool 2nd March - 4th March

Won tickets to the united liverpool game at anfield for this weekend and i am finding it really hard to find accomodation at such short notice. any help would be greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

8 Comments

When Liverpool are at home the hotels fill up weeks/months in advance. Any that have rooms available tend to sell on their highest rates as they know they will sell the rooms. How many people are going, is it 2 nights you are looking for?

Your best off staying in Liverpool town centre & travelling in. Stay away from staying anywhere in Anfield (B&B etc) - there will be plenty of places available mate.

Give me a ticket & you can stay in my spare room ;-)

ps - it's not this weekend, it's next weekend (3rd March)

Here you go, Premier Travel Inn - Queens drive, just down the road from Anfield - £51 per night with availability

premiertravelinn.com/pti…5A7

Linky is broke, but here are the details

Premier Travel Inn

Liverpool (West Derby)

Queens Drive
    West Derby
    Liverpool
    L13 0DL

T: 08701 977 160
    F: 0151 220 7610

mickyc1

Won tickets to the united liverpool game at anfield for this weekend and … Won tickets to the united liverpool game at anfield for this weekend and i am finding it really hard to find accomodation at such short notice. any help would be greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

I have booked the Malmaison 4* hotel in city centre, just opened end of Jan. Cost £90 for 3rd March and you get a free bottle of wine.

Haven't got tickets but would love 2, if you fancy flogging them, lol.

Original Poster

i finally got the express holiday inn at the airport for £190 for the two nights, not too cheap but you cant complain when you are getting VIP treatment at Anfield!!

Glad you got something, enjoy the game:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mobile phone advice needed please22
      2. 34 inch Ultrawide Monitor Suggestions22
      3. Need Some Help Connecting An Old Laptop To A New TV22
      4. Chessington world of adventure21

See more discussions