Groups
    EXPIRED

Hotel in London or outer London??

Hi-can anyone suggest a reasonable hotel-2 adults 2 babies under 3? its for sept 5th-8th we think.
    Thanks a lot !!!

10 Comments

Banned

Hoxton Hotels....£1 sale starts today at 1pm I think

Original Poster

ODB_69;2443482

Hoxton Hotels....£1 sale starts today at 1pm I think

ooh wow!!!! brilliant thanks!!! will look now!:thumbsup:

Banned

louloo;2443483

ooh wow!!!! brilliant thanks!!! will look now!:thumbsup:

In fact i have the e-mail.... if you want it PM me your e-mail and I'll forward it

Original Poster

oh i just looked and you can get 1 night at £1 if you are lucky, and the other nights are £79 and it wont let you put kids in the rooms...

But thanks!!

I booked a travelodge room for £49 per night

Original Poster

spamberler;2443887

I booked a travelodge room for £49 per night

i am just confused as i have found a good deal at the sleeping beauty hotel Leyton..but am trying to figure the rail or bus link for them:roll:

Works out at around £40 a night!

Banned

louloo;2444165

i am just confused as i have found a good deal at the sleeping beauty … i am just confused as i have found a good deal at the sleeping beauty hotel Leyton..but am trying to figure the rail or bus link for them:roll:Works out at around £40 a night!

Nearest tube station is Walthamstow Central...then a mile away, so taxi, bus or walk

So if ur travelling down, the go into Euston or something and hit the tube

Banned

Actually you know you need to ask a Londoner...

There is a sign on the tube for a website that books dirt cheap rooms in top hotels as they have a spare room etc....

I can't remember it and I'm not London based but used to be there every weekend

actually try this too ]http//ww…531

You can try [url]bestwestern.com. Cumbernauld in Harrowhas availability for Fri and Sat night only at £30. You need to put it in as 2 adults (it says 2 children stay free, but if you put them in-it just does not allow you to book) and put in promotion code as 30bda. This offers end by tomorrow I think (it shows on this site already as expired). Other nights available, but a t a lot more. it is by harrow tube station, so easy access to London.

Original Poster

thanks both of you! i am looking for a family from Hungary so they will be arriving at Luton-will look at both these options thanks!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians915
      2. word association Game74044566
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1023
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?710

See more discussions