Groups
    EXPIRED

Hotel In Manchester - March

Planning a stay in Manchester on Friday 14th March in Manchester city centre. looking for 3* or better. anyone know of any reasonable deals/prices etc?

3 Comments

Admin

Have a look on [url]www.laterooms.com[/url], or hotelopia.com, or alpharooms.com and don't forget quidco

Not sure if this link will work for you travelodge.co.uk/sav…180

Travelodge's £19 fare is still running travelodge.co.uk/sav…ch/ , and they have spaces in the Greater Manchester area (e.g. Machester Birch M62 Eastbound and Westbound sites), also saver rates (£29) available for some of the other Travelodges around Manchester too but not the Central Manchester one.

Hope that helps...

Quidco too for Travelodge also, don't forget...

If you want something a little classier than Travelodge, hotelopia (as suggested above) is usually good for me. There is also a 15% off discount code valid at the moment hotukdeals.com/ite…gs/ and a further 10% Quidco available on top of that too, which makes them a good choice at the moment.

i like the malmaison, which is just down the road from the train station... maybe a bit pricey though (the company paid last I was there )
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions