Groups
    EXPIRED

Hotel In Milan

Banned
    Hi im looking for a hotel milan we are planning to stay for 7 nights. From the 20th of june till the 27th june. 3 sharing a room prefrebley 1 double and 1 single? Does anyone have any tips?

8 Comments

Hi, I can't recommend a specific hotel but if I'm looking at hotels to stay I always have a look at tripadvisor.com which has useful reviews and opinions on just about any hotel worldwide. I'm sure you'll find it a useful resource.

tripadvisor.co.uk/

Original Poster Banned

BUMP:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

bump:>

Hi mate,

The hotels i've found are 4* hotels and they're actually cheaper than 3* hotels in Milan for the dates you've selected but the choice of hotel will be dependant on where you want the location and the merchant also offer 5% through Quidco.

The first hotel looks more cosy and is £479.43 with the details of the hotel and location to the closeness to city centres, airports etc is also on the link i'm showing you below:

quickrooms.com/Hot…PLE

The second hotel looks more business class than anything and as mentioned, it's 5% cashback through Quidco and costs £514.15.

quickrooms.com/Hot…PLE

These are both on B&B basis for 3 people sharing a room and when you complete the order, you can make special requests that they'll try to complete such as 1 double and 1 single bed etc.

Hope that helps and you enjoy your holiday.

£478.66 - Hotel Tiffany (4*) from hotels.com (6.5% quidco!) (10km from centre tho / 20km from airport)

http://www.hotels.co.uk/13/hotels/2000000/1450000/1443800/1443743/hcom_1443743_13_b.jpg

hotels.co.uk/pag…m=0

hope that works, might time out!?

Original Poster Banned

hi thanks for your help. I might be staying in milan for 3 nights and heading off to Switzerland. As its an hour drive from milan. I might go with the first hotel. But thank guys!

Ibz52007

hi thanks for your help. I might be staying in milan for 3 nights and … hi thanks for your help. I might be staying in milan for 3 nights and heading off to Switzerland. As its an hour drive from milan. I might go with the first hotel. But thank guys!

Cool mate, i'm glad i helped, like i said, it's 5% cashback when you go through Quidco and you should also checkout that site for Switzerland as well.

Hope you all have a nice holiday. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2340
      2. word association Game74044562
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767409
      4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1717

See more discussions