Expired

Hotel in New York (September)

7 replies
Found 14th Jul 2007
Looking for a cheap deal for a hotel room for 2 people in New York. Looking for about £500 for 5 nights as close as possible to the main attractions in the New York. Any recommendations for where I can book?

8 Comments

Your Request
Continental Hotel (New York)
Board : Accommodation only
2 Adults for 5 Nights, arriving Sat 01 Sep 2007
Rooms Qty
Double/basic 1
Item Qty Per Person Total
Adult Price 2 £150.00 £300.00
Total: £300.00

Someone will probably give you somewhere else to check that might be better but theres some results above for 2 adults sharing a room for 5 nights commencing 1st Sept and its £300 so thats less then you stated.That was the cheapest result but theres loads of others to choose from.

The site is

bookhotels.co.uk/

I don't know much about booking rooms abroad as I only use things like Trvaleodge when cheap in U.K or I do like package type things when I do leave the U.K which is rare!
Have a great time,I love 2 go there.

I'm not sure if [url]www.lastminute.com[/url] do rooms over there but check their site too cos they quite good sometimes.

From $416 on this site you be best pay with a credit card if you booking direct with a U.S site cos thye won't take most of the debit cards here and anyway its safer to use credit cards online for protection.

$416 is around £200 approx.

all-hotels.com/hom…htm

There be loads of sites you can book with you put in hotel rooms or new york hotel rooms in search bar.

I have just booked 5 nights in the Waldorf Astonia, going in October for 5 nights for 3 adults (you pay by room not by person).The cost is about £600 I booked through unpackaged.com I thought this was a good price as some smaller hotels I looked at were charging a lot more.

try [url]www.cityandshow.com[/url]

[url]www.priceline.com[/url]

Original Poster

A Big Thank You To Everybody Who Has Replied! Appreciate The Help!!!

Mum2Connor&Cerys

Your RequestContinental Hotel (New York) Board : Accommodation only 2 … Your RequestContinental Hotel (New York) Board : Accommodation only 2 Adults for 5 Nights, arriving Sat 01 Sep 2007 Rooms Qty Double/basic 1 Item Qty Per Person Total Adult Price 2 £150.00 £300.00 Total: £300.00 Someone will probably give you somewhere else to check that might be better but theres some results above for 2 adults sharing a room for 5 nights commencing 1st Sept and its £300 so thats less then you stated.That was the cheapest result but theres loads of others to choose from.The site is]http://www.bookhotels.co.uk/I don't know much about booking rooms abroad as I only use things like Trvaleodge when cheap in U.K or I do like package type things when I do leave the U.K which is rare! Have a great time,I love 2 go there.I'm not sure if ]www.lastminute.com do rooms over there but check their site too cos they quite good sometimes.

i stayed here in march this year, it is a fantastic hotel,if you do go request a view of times square-it takes your breath away!!it is right on times square and a couple of blocks away from all attractions.
we booked it through co-op travel and it was extremely reasonable.i highly reccomend this hotel

If you can let me know around which dates you plan to go, i can find you a good price and which part of New York you'd like to be in, as there's several options for the location and prices can increase or decrease based on specific dates?

I checked someout last night and i found some really nice 4* hotels around your budget.
Also, i'll send you a link, once i've found some hotels for you, i'll send you a link, so you can checkout reviews from other customers based on the same hotel, as we found some very useful advice from the hotel we booked.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions