Found 21st Apr 2009
Hi there!

I need a cheap hotel in Salou, Spain 14 Aug - 28 Aug 09. 2 Adults and 3 children 10, 4, 3.
Not bothered if its self catering or not, but the cheaper the better.

6 Comments

Very good website for Spanish hotels:

[url]www.travelrepublic.co.uk[/url]

I've checked a couple of websites and it looks like you're going to be paying at least a £1K.

Another good site to compare to is [url]www.thisistravel.co.uk[/url]

not cheap in august i am afraid as it is the school holidays the cheapest i have found is £1,100 on [url]www.sunshine.co.uk[/url]

Original Poster

Thanks for your help, looks like i will be sleeping on the beach lol!

Did you see the deal for a self catering tent with eurocamps in salou on the deals page?
here's the link
hotukdeals.com/ite…-5/

Jenny1979x;4985951

Thanks for your help, looks like i will be sleeping on the beach lol!

Don't give up hope. There's a credit crunch on and millions of empty properties in Spain! :thumbsup:

Might be worth waiting for a while and see what discounts become available. Does it have to be Salou? Might find it cheaper up the coast.

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;4986563

Don't give up hope. There's a credit crunch on and millions of empty … Don't give up hope. There's a credit crunch on and millions of empty properties in Spain! :thumbsup:Might be worth waiting for a while and see what discounts become available. Does it have to be Salou? Might find it cheaper up the coast.

Well we are flying into Reus airport, so i would need somewhere near.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

See more discussions