Groups

Hotel or B7B near O2 Arena

Hi taking my Husband to see Prince, but do not know London.

I am disabled so need to find a cheap hotel, B&B so I can walk there and not have to be crushed going for the tube - any ideas.

4 Comments

That's brave of you, there are no hotels in the immediate vicinity and it is a long old walk from the edge to the complex, but just down the road (by taxi even for me:giggle: ) I saw a some smart complexes and I an sure there was a hotel in there some where.

Got to go that way today I will have a look for you if I can drive slow enough and write down the details.:whistling:

There's a few nearby:

Hotel Ibis
    Express by Holiday Inn
    Devonport House
    Novotel

Have a look at the easy hotel (google it). It's got everything you need and nothing more but they start at aroung £40 I think. It's not by the O2 but it's a tube/bus away.

the holiday inn express in greenwich is right by the dome but is pretty expensive unless you book early, try to use a site like hotels.com or something like that and not through their direct site.

otherwise theres hotels in greenwich center like the ibis, a taxi to there wouldnt be that bad but its just on the way back from there when everyone is leaving at the same time!

have a good night!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!12
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4842324
      3. GCSE Results day11
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36200

See more discussions