Groups
    EXPIRED

Hotel Pennsylvania in NYC - book now or wait to get a better deal? or try priceline again?????

Hi All

After a very very long search the Hotel Pennsylvania is the best deal I can find at 5 nights ro for £420
    The dilemma is do i book that now or do I wait and try my luck at priceline as I hear people getting 4* hotels for £70 per night. im visiting at the end of April, do you think the hotel rate will go lower the nearer the time or that I may lose out on that price
    If anyone beens to NYC and could give me some hints id be most grateful
    thanks in advance

5 Comments

The Spring is a very popular time for visiting NYC so I doubt you will get it any cheaper. Have you tried Priceline yet? Have you tried Hotwire as well?

Original Poster

Hi Rotherhamlass

Ive took the plunge and booked the Penn, for £420 for 5 nights ro in the middle of it all i cant complain (but i will if the room is bad!!!!!!!!) fingers crossed, tried priceline and didnt get anywhere, i bid upto £90 per night and nothing so just took the plunge as i was told april is a popular time and i could lose this price !!!!!!
    After i booked the hotel it went off the website for that period so im assuming i got the last room.Im just glad im sorted, in all im paying £376pp for 5 nights in new york staying in a central hotel with delta flights !!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

You will be really pleased with the location - right in the middle of the action!

I am going in Feb to NYC and Philly. I booked the first night in NYC on Priceline for £55 plus tax but need to have another go for our further 2 nights later on. They are Fri and Sat night so will probably have to go a fair bit higher.

Have a great time! Let me know if there is anything specific you want me to find out while I am there - I go on 11th Feb. ;-)

this a great hotel. stayed there loads of times and really dont get a better deal than this. the hotel has been done up recently and is truely great. check to see whats on at the gardens and you may get to see a great band or the like for £30 and its just across the road!

iv heard this hotel is getting building work done at the moment
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Question for electrician on bathroom fan44
      2. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1722
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?613
      4. Beds55

See more discussions