EXPIRED

Hotel room near Saint James stadium, New castle upon tyne, any suggestions please?

Last time, I used holiday inn's two for one night offer in London which was brilliant. I wonder anything on similar lines, still available. Holiday inn is not a must, could be any other good hotel.28th July for two nights.

At the moment, I could find two night using friend and family offer at £137 (stay bridge suites, intercontinental hotels group) at Buxton street. But, it looks a bit lot specially after spending two night at De vere Bolton for £38 in total

Any suggestions please, rep will be left.

Best Regards

20 Comments

Original Poster

jeany123;5313728

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/index.php?action=search&check_from=&locationId=h214&location=Newcastle+Central+Travelodge&checkInDate=28%2F07%2F2009&checkOutDate=30%2F07%2F2009&no_of_rooms=1&adults_1=2&children_1=0&adults_2=1&children_2=0&adults_3=1&children_3=0&adults_4=1&children_4=0&search=Searchdon't jknow if this is any cheaper

thanks Jeany thats really helpful, rep left. I would go for it, if there are no other options are found.

pied_piper;5313779

thanks Jeany thats really helpful, rep left. I would go for it, if there … thanks Jeany thats really helpful, rep left. I would go for it, if there are no other options are found.

Thankyou ,it says rooms from £19 per night.

Original Poster

jeany123;5313797

Thankyou ,it says rooms from £19 per night.

i could find only £32 per night in new castle central. Am i missing something ???

pied_piper;5314024

i could find only £32 per night in new castle central. Am i missing … i could find only £32 per night in new castle central. Am i missing something ???

at the top it said £19 per night but £32 was what I found as well I thought there might be some

Original Poster

jeany123;5314079

at the top it said £19 per night but £32 was what I found as well I t … at the top it said £19 per night but £32 was what I found as well I thought there might be some

Cheers Jeany I rally appreciate your time :gift:

Pied piper i'm interested why do you keep saying new castle ???

waterloo;5314163

Pied piper i'm interested why do you keep saying new castle ???

Yes it's Newcastle

Original Poster

Sorry for the offence, if I caused any. It is probably because English is not my first language:)

I hope, I would write Newcastle correctly. Thank God, I am not in high school any more, else I had to write it correctly 100 times at the board :-D

Thanks a lot for correcting me though, I really prefer to be corrected rather than keep repeating mistakes.

No offence just thought I would put it right for you because if I was making a mistake I would like to be told
Hope you didn't take offence either

Original Poster

jeany123;5314444

No offence just thought I would put it right for you because if I was … No offence just thought I would put it right for you because if I was making a mistake I would like to be toldHope you didn't take offence either

Not at all !:)

Anyway hope you enjoy your visit to Newcastle

jeany123;5314180

Yes it's Newcastle

I guessed that but i was asking why ?

pied_piper;5314382

Sorry for the offence, if I caused any. It is probably because English is … Sorry for the offence, if I caused any. It is probably because English is not my first language:)I hope, I would write Newcastle correctly. Thank God, I am not in high school any more, else I had to write it correctly 100 times at the board :-DThanks a lot for correcting me though, I really prefer to be corrected rather than keep repeating mistakes.

No worries was curious as to why you was calling it new castle and st james stadium :thumbsup:

waterloo;5314478

I guessed that but i was asking why ?

I was telling pied piper .I knew that you knew and I noticed it before you mentioned it but was too polite to say:whistling::-D

Original Poster

By the way, I really wonder why is it not called New Castle instead of Newcastle :oops:,

after all

"It owes its name to the castle built in 1080, by Robert II, the eldest son of William the Conqueror." []ref]

jeany123;5314589

I was telling pied piper .I knew that you knew and I noticed it before … I was telling pied piper .I knew that you knew and I noticed it before you mentioned it but was too polite to say:whistling::-D

Your confusing me now lol

pied_piper;5314669

By the way, I really wonder why is it not called New Castle instead of … By the way, I really wonder why is it not called New Castle instead of Newcastle :oops:, after all "It owes its name to the castle built in 1080, by Robert II, the eldest son of William the Conqueror." []ref]

well it's still Newcastle and I live about 10 miles away LOL

waterloo;5314673

Your confusing me now lol

I do that to people mainly because I don't usually know what i'm talking about;-)

Try derwent lodge just outside newcastle,,easy to bus into town,,or try the newcastle tourist board,,,hope this helps
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Music download44
    2. Arsenal Direct discount code22
    3. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer67
    4. Mountain bike £200-£30044

See more discussions