Expired

Hotel rooms with private pool?

Found 23rd May 2013
I'm looking for any hotel in England which has a private swimming pool for family. Anyone can help?
No silly replies please.
Community Updates
AskHotelPaddling PoolPool
8 Comments
A hotel?! Maybe in Dubai buddy but you'll be lucky to find that in the UK! Maybe try looking for holiday homes, summer houses you can rent out? If you can limit yourself to a jacuzzi, then im sure you'll find plenty of hotel selection

Also have you tried out google? oO

Try giving some more info, when you want it, how big is family, where in england....its not that small you know. people won't do it all for you, you've gotta give us some starting info!
This is one I found by putting "hotel with private swimming pool uk" in google,......... but you could do the same thing.
felbrigglodge.co.uk/ind…-57
Cardynham House in the Cotswolds has a pool room and looks very nice, ive not stayed there but was recommended to me by a friend with good taste in hotels!!
MaverikMark82

A hotel?! Maybe in Dubai buddy but you'll be lucky to find that in the … A hotel?! Maybe in Dubai buddy but you'll be lucky to find that in the UK! Maybe try looking for holiday homes, summer houses you can rent out? If you can limit yourself to a jacuzzi, then im sure you'll find plenty of hotel selection :)Also have you tried out google? oOTry giving some more info, when you want it, how big is family, where in england....its not that small you know. people won't do it all for you, you've gotta give us some starting info!

Sorry guys, did try google before posting here but kept showing me results out of UK for some reason.
It's for two adults + two Toddlers.
Any weekend in June would be good, otherwise will go in September.
Can do the rent option for a holiday home if its possible to book one weekend.
I'm in Bedfordshire, but anywhere in/near London, east/west midlands would be great. Thx
Why do you need a private pool for your family? Plenty hotels have pools
dimebars

Why do you need a private pool for your family? Plenty hotels have pools

Just for some private time. I know my partner will love it.
Jiggy jiggy underwater is dangerous
dimebars

Jiggy jiggy underwater is dangerous

'Jiggy Jiggy' maybe dangerous, but Rumpy Pumpy isn't

However, in respect for your children, PLEASE don't do that.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants