Groups
    EXPIRED

Hotel/Bed and Breakfast in Brighton

I'm looking for a good deal on accomodation in or near to Brighton for the August Bank Holiday weekend. Arriving either Friday 28th or Saturday 29th and checking out on the Monday. Need a room for 2 adults and 2 children. Any suggestions?

6 Comments

Court Craven Guest House 3*
    2 Atlingworth Street, Brighton, East Sussex, Bn2 1Pl

£130 a night. Large room for 4. 1 double and 2 singles

You have left it rather late.

Court Craven offers great value guesthouse in a central location - close to everything Brighton has to offer: The Pier, Pavilion, The Lanes and North Laine shopping, all the nightlife, including the gay scene... all on your doorstep. And the Brighton Centre is a short stroll along the seafront if you are in Brighton for a conference.Clean and comfortable, we offer all types of bedroom from single to family, and as we are only a few steps from the seafront, there are sea views from our larger rooms at the front of the building.

check ur inbox-dan

Original Poster

Thanks everyone - I've been keeping an eye on prices for a while and guess there are never any bargains to be had in Brighton. Guess it's my sisters in-laws for us:-( !!!

Thanks Dan, the in-laws is nearer though. Maybe get a bit of babysitting out of them though....!

Bargains can be had in Brighton all the time.

You need to book further in advance.

I usually pay £20-£50 a night for a family room.

Original Poster

I can get £32 for the Sunday night in the travelodge, but the Saturday night seems to have been the problem.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Battery drain on iOS 111324
      2. Samsung s8 trade in22
      3. Tumble Dryer request45
      4. Anyone got experience with an instant water heater for a shower?33

See more discussions