Groups
    EXPIRED

HOTELS

Hi all, hope you well.

My wife finishes her placement next Friday and it's V day and kids half term.

Can anyone suggest a cheap hotel with pool anywhere in the North for a night for us all?

Thanks in advance.

I

4 Comments

The village hotels near leeds and liverpool are good, they can be expensive but we've found discount codes before

Original Poster

thx will check. rep added.

Intercontinental had 2 for 1 offer link on here somewhere they tend to have pools & leisure facilities. Holiday inn

hotukdeals.com/ite…s-i

Ellen23;7798389

Intercontinental had 2 for 1 offer link on here somewhere they tend to … Intercontinental had 2 for 1 offer link on here somewhere they tend to have pools & leisure facilities. Holiday innhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/549564/winter-offer-2-for-1-hotel-nights-i

The Holiday Inn Leeds Garforth is pretty good and has a pool etc but its not in the city, not sure whether you want city or countryside.

If you dont want 2 nights on the link above try ]holidayinn.co.uk/som…eld which gives some pretty good rates for weekend nights that ive also had before at the Garforth hotel and the Crowne Plaza in Leeds City Centre
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767497
      2. Bearded chat815
      3. What would be HELL to you?3358
      4. One for the mathmaticians2948

See more discussions