Expired

Hotels in Cardiff

Found 30th May 2008
I am after a cheap hotel in Cardiff that will take 7 lads arriving on Friday 27th June leaving sunday 29th.

Does anyone know of some cheap decent hotels.

Cheers

5 Comments

the travellodge in cardiff is right in the city centre, in fact on the busiest street for bars etc. might find a good deal there

there are loads of B&B's on Newport Rd e.g. Blue Dragon 15min walk from City Centre

There is a hotel called the lodge, only 5mins away and about £3 taxi fare away from the city centre, it's owned by a company called mercure. the rooms are decent and i have stayed several times. If you book a double double then 4 of you can sleep in one room. There aren't usually that many places that are reasonably priced for a double double room. I have paid about £60-70 per night, although the rack rate is about £150 per night.

If you can get the cheap rooms, as already stated the travelodge is perfectly located and my sister had a family room there in april for £19.

Hope this helps.

etap hotel, bout 5-10mins walk from the city centre and is £35 a night for a room with a double bed and a single bunk bed above it so could split the cost between 2 or 3 of you.

etaphotel.com/eta…tml

Rooms are small and basic but have a toilet, shower, sink, cold/hot air con and a tv. Was quite impressed for the price when I stayed there

Agree with Sandman on ETAP plus within easy walking distance of City Centre and with free parking
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I wonder how many employees voted for brexit?1228
    2. Brexit: Euro zone economy set for best year in a decade as UK registers wor…1628
    3. Just a heads up about fake noodles being sold33
    4. Sky existing customers who already cancelled - return to Sky and get 60% of…1415

See more discussions