Hotels in London for anniversary

8 replies
Found 10th Nov 2016
It's my wedding anniversary and I'm looking for a room on Sat 26th or 27th sun Nov. Anyone know if there is any hotel that goes that extra mile for an anniversary. Anywhere in London. Around £200.

8 Comments

Luxury 5* London hotel stay £83pp - incl. superior room w. city views, spa access & breakfast
holidaypirates.com/acc…ios

Original Poster

Thanks will have a look

Sunborn yacht is good, they have different deals if you want dinner, or spa included

groupon.co.uk/dea…-19?keyw=sunborn%20yacht&crea=156956301351&netw=g&adpos=1t3&utm_campaign=UK_DT_SEA_GGL_TXT_TTT_SR_CBP_CHG_NBR_k*sunborn%20yacht_m*p_c*156956301351_d*UK-RTC-KWService-getaways_g*RTC-KWService-ga-sunborn-luxury-london-superyacht-hotel-19-PHRASE_s*207&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc&loc_physical_ms=1006886&loc_interest_ms=&gclid=CMng2IW9ntACFYc-GwodnoEB0Q

Take out a Hilton Honor card or IHG Holiday Inn Priority card and you can have a first night free. You can have one and your spouse can have one. Voila, at least one night free

Original Poster

aym280

Take out a Hilton Honor card or IHG Holiday Inn Priority card and you can … Take out a Hilton Honor card or IHG Holiday Inn Priority card and you can have a first night free. You can have one and your spouse can have one. Voila, at least one night free

​I'm already a member with ihg but it's not the holiday Inn priority one. Will I still qualify?

Download the hotel tonight app. I got a 5 star private suite that would normally be £450 for £200 in Chelsea! I can send you a discount code too if you like

We recently stayed at the taj st James court, it was lovely and a 2min walk from Buckingham palace. We stayed in a standard double and was pleasantly surprised by the size of the room, not huge but bigger than most I've stayed in in London. Not sure about anniversaries but I mentioned when booking it that it was my husbands birthday and we had free cheesecake in our room!

Original Poster

geforce

Download the hotel tonight app. I got a 5 star private suite that would … Download the hotel tonight app. I got a 5 star private suite that would normally be £450 for £200 in Chelsea! I can send you a discount code too if you like

​Hi I downloaded the app. A discount code would be great thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …11
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769460
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2154
    4. Wow apple you really are bad1217

See more discussions