Groups

Hotels in N.I.

I'm off to N.I. with work next week and need a hotel room for two nights. I normally stay in Europa, but will be working in Ards and Bangor instead of Belfast.

Instead of driving to/from Belfast (a bit lazy, I know!), I was wondering if anyone could recommend a nice hotel in Ards or Bangor or nearby???

Thanks in advance!

6 Comments

Google maps and search the post codes for hotels where you are working...

Hi,
    a little tip - there is a hotel called the crawfordsburn inn just outside bangor. It's expensive ish - but if you go on there website a few days before and go through the online booking they sometimes offer rooms for £50 per night b&b
    theoldinn.com/

another decent one in the area is
    clandeboyelodge.com/

Original Poster

Thanks - cost isn't an issue as the company will pick that up.

any ideas what public transport is like around Crawfordsburn Inn and Clandeboye Lodge? If it's decent, I may be green and use a peasant wagon instead of a hire car!!!!

hmm not sure sorry about public transport, wouldn't want to rely on it over here. I have no doubt there is a bus goes by crawfordsburn - but it would depend on where you need to go.
    I have just recommended these 2 places because they are nice and in the area - there are probably other places in bangor that are ok and would be easier to get to with public transport.
    I'm not from the area myself - so not exactly sure
    check out the websites or give them a call

I'm from Crawfordsburn and you can get a bus every hour to Bangor or Belfast, the Clandeboye lodge has no public transport at all.
    Pm me if you need to know anything else
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1535
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2589
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1220
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1219

See more discussions