Groups

Hotels in Oxford London

Anybody know of any cheap hotel to stay in Oxford London for 3 nights? Checked online but the low prices ones have already been taken.. Max £50

10 Comments

Do you want Oxford, London, or Oxford Street in London?

Accor Happy Mondays. Sign up to their loyalty scheme for best prices. accorhotels.com/gb/…tml

Original Poster

miikeyblue

Do you want Oxford, London, or Oxford Street in London?

​I want Oxford London

michyxx

​I want Oxford London

​Not making this easy for yourself... are you

Original Poster

How?

michyxx

How?

Oxford, the city (where the university is), is not in London. It is a different city (about an hour away).

Oxford Street is a road/area in London (where the expensive shops and hotels are).

Which do you want?
    Edited by: "Muir" 16th Aug 2016

Original Poster

Ok thanks, i meant Oxford the city where the university is located. I'm actually visiting the university.

If you are staying over the weekend and are willing to wait to book, the Mercure hotel in Oxford offers rooms for £40/night the next weekend, on Mondays and Tuesdays (i.e. yesterday and today you can book for next Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday only (and sometimes the weekend after) but not any further in advance). Of course that's only if they still have enough rooms a week in advance to run this offer.

Check out the thread:
    hotukdeals.com/dea…541
    Edited by: "Muir" 16th Aug 2016

If you aren't too fussy about wanting a hotel then sometimes you're able to get University dorm rooms for a decent rate, of course this depends on when you're looking to go but may be an option;
    universityrooms.com/en/…ome

Have you tried airbnb or does it have to be a hotel? You won't get much for 50 squid these days.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Parcel Hero weight adjustment69
      2. I want some backless loafers for men44
      3. Phone "Upgrade"47
      4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2854

See more discussions