EXPIRED

Hotels in Singapore?

I'm looking for really good deals on hotels in Singapore for the end of January for two nights.

Can anyone recommend both a hotel and a great website where I can find cheap deals please?

5 Comments

hotels.co.uk/sea…oms[0].numberOfAdults=2&searchParams.departureDate=31-01-2009&page=1&searchParams.sortControl=DEFAULT-DESCENDING&searchParams.arrivalDate=29-01-2009&queryFormState=CLOSED&activeTab=DESTINATION&children[0]=0#;fcYjB45atEb-ev0fCmH3&EHC;aa&D5ugTX/5nr*;aWuK6qL-D/5oAC8OGou5uU-{:[email protected];_gwZ1.ErP,r.qF0JGLy;_p-S1.ErP,r.qF0JGLy{wbv]/6cCc{qAoJ8Q/S{DCfZVDCfZVDCfZVDCfZVDCfZV:,+O
link works but just to site - it came up with £30 per night:thumbsup:

I stayed at the Orchid on business a few years ago - it's very very nice !

]The Orchid

I think I was on the 34th floor - great view of some cracking roof top pools !

2 king size beds and phone next to the toilet and the bath ! Happy Days.....

Shima

The Raffles mate, a truly magnificent building. Plus the home of the Singapore Sling.

Failing that, Swisshotel, never stayed there but always end up in Equinox on the 72nd floor. A view to die for, can see a fair whack of Malaysia and the whole of Singapore from up there.

Equinox will set you back $25 but it includes your first drink but worth every penny.

There is also Level 70 for dinner with a view.

hi there, hotels in singapore are always difficult, i stayed in the best for value for money in my opinion - great location / gym / swimming pool and really good - the ymca on orchid road

[url]www.ymca.org.sg[/url]

asiarooms.com is also good
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Battery drain on iOS 111112
    2. Extractor fan blown? (excuse the pun)11
    3. Biscuit addiction1954
    4. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?11

See more discussions