Groups

Hotels in Spitalfields, London

Going down to old spitalfields market (E1 6NN) london on tuesday the 19th August and coming back thursday night. Need a twin room please

Been hunting for the cheapest but half decent hotels for the best bit of an hour and have got The Ibis which is nice and the zetter.

Can anyone recommend any hotels or any that they know of that are cheap but nice. Thanks a lot

7 Comments

Where abouts do you want to stay, in the E post code or anywhere central ?

Try this website, I have used them before and got a really good deal. They were very friendly when I called with a query and I would deff book with them again. Good luck and enjoy your trip

hoteldoorman.com/

Try this website....you pay per room not per person, the Ambassador is clean and central

hoteldirect.co.uk/web…gbp

Original Poster

choc1969;2748393

Where abouts do you want to stay, in the E post code or anywhere central ?

in the E post code that would be ideal as im visiting a friend.
    ill check out the websites, they look good and what im looking for. Thanks very much

Try the Day Inn in Shoreditch, £180 for a twin room for 2 nights. I use them a lot when travelling in the states

daysinn.com/Day…rue

Original Poster

choc1969;2749058

Try the Day Inn in Shoreditch, £180 for a twin room for 2 nights. I use … Try the Day Inn in Shoreditch, £180 for a twin room for 2 nights. I use them a lot when travelling in the stateshttp://www.daysinn.com/DaysInn/control/Booking/check_avail?variant=uk&brandCode=DI&countryName=United%20Kingdom&country=GB&id=15149&propBrandId=DI&client_account2=1000005105&cid=DI_PS&force_nostay=true

shoreditch is pretty close isnt it? ive just been on the site and got the same price you said so very cheap compared to the others ive looked at. Thanks again

deadduck_145;2750623

shoreditch is pretty close isnt it? ive just been on the site and got the … shoreditch is pretty close isnt it? ive just been on the site and got the same price you said so very cheap compared to the others ive looked at. Thanks again

Shoreditch is close, walking distance to Spitalfields, you can look on ]multimap for times it takes to walk between the hotel and your mates
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions