Groups

Hotels near... Bottesford (Nottingham)?!

I'm going to my OH's friend's wedding and as he's less than organised, I've been given the task of finding a hotel! The wedding is in a place called Bottesford near Nottingham and we've been given a list of hotels that include:
    The Thatch
    Belvoir Dale Cottage
    The Grange

Also I've found:
    Ramada (Grantham)
    De Vere Belton Wood

Has anyone stayed in any of these hotels or give me a suggestion of any good ones nearby? I don't know the area at all! Thank you in advance! x

6 Comments

do you mean bottesford near scunthorpe?

Original Poster

No, Nottingham. Didn't realise there was more than one!!

I grew up in Bottesford, my parents still live there.

The Thatch is nice but expensive and it's in Bottesford itself not 15 mins drive away like the hotels you listed in Grantham

I haven't heard of Belvoir Dale Cottage or The Grange

Original Poster

rwm24;6753062

I grew up in Bottesford, my parents still live there.The Thatch is nice … I grew up in Bottesford, my parents still live there.The Thatch is nice but expensive and it's in Bottesford itself not 15 mins drive away like the hotels you listed in GranthamI haven't heard of Belvoir Dale Cottage or The Grange

Thanks, helpful! If Grantham is only 15 mins away it wouldn't be too much in a taxi would it? Or are taxis rare out there?! Haha!

baffledsalmon;6753127

Thanks, helpful! If Grantham is only 15 mins away it wouldn't be too much … Thanks, helpful! If Grantham is only 15 mins away it wouldn't be too much in a taxi would it? Or are taxis rare out there?! Haha!

I've never seen a taxi in the village and I think the closest taxi would have to come from Grantham then take you back there

Belton Woods is very very nice its a country club, very expensive tho

Have a look for discount codes you can sometime get a room + breakfast + round of golf for £70 per room
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?59
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553771

See more discussions