Groups

Hotels near Glasgow Central - Friday 24th - Sunday 26th March

Hi, Does anyone know of any good hotel deals near Glasgow Central train station for the above dates? Thank you

10 Comments

There are plenty if you are willing to search.

Define "good".

Edited by: "RossD89" 8th Mar

Original Poster

RossD89

There are plenty if you are willing to search. Define "good".

Ideally 3-4* with breakfast included and relatively close to the train station.

Raz1

Ideally 3-4* with breakfast included and relatively close to the train … Ideally 3-4* with breakfast included and relatively close to the train station.

I don't intend to sound rude, but have you tried looking yourself? You can quite easily find hotels which fit this criteria.

Grand central hotel in the station is very nice

Original Poster

RossD89

I don't intend to sound rude, but have you tried looking yourself? You … I don't intend to sound rude, but have you tried looking yourself? You can quite easily find hotels which fit this criteria.

Yes, checked all the usual comparison websites for the past week but just wanted to see if anything else was out there which was good value for money before booking. Quite a novice when it comes to booking hotels.

archer1204

instead of hotels have you tried http://www.airbnb.com

What budget you looking at

Raz1

Yes, checked all the usual comparison websites for the past week but just … Yes, checked all the usual comparison websites for the past week but just wanted to see if anything else was out there which was good value for money before booking. Quite a novice when it comes to booking hotels.

Expedia code AFFUKVBOX8HOT0603 8% discount,10% Quidco.

Premier Inn at Charing Cross is usually a good deal, and is right above the station for connections to all over Glasgow. It's a fairly short walk to the West End, Kelvingrove Park etc. and is about a fifteen or twenty minute walk to the main shops in Sauchiehall St/Buchanan Galleries/ Argyle St. Very comfy, clean and quiet given its location. I always try to stay there, or the one on Argyle St.

some here

Above link shows some that meet your criteria.

Personally I've stayed at the Holiday Inn Riverside (close to Argyle Stn and 10min walk to Central Stn) and it was perfect for shopping and night out in Glasgow Central.

Also stayed at EasyHotel on Hill Street and never again, tiny rooms and like a sweatbox due to the number of rooms crammed into each floor and no AC, shame as I stayed there when it was a Travelodge and it was fine.

Original Poster

Thank you all, greatly appreciated.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014472
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350
      3. word association Game73844457
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value59

See more discussions