Groups
    EXPIRED

Hotels Near LegoLand

Does any one know or any cheap/good hotels near Legoland or of any vouchers/deals/special offers. Think of going in July/August with the kids.

5 Comments

we went a couple of weeks ago, and stayed in the travel lodge at heathrows terminal 5. It was about a ten minute drive from legoland, and cost us £20 a night.
    Collect the walkers crisp packets - 'garys great trip ones'. You can get half price adult and child tickets, we ended up paying £13.50 for each of the kids.
    If you collect tesco clubcard vouchers, you can get a free ticket too.
    If theres anyone disabled in the party, carers enter for free

Have a fab day - we certainly did!

What he said !! was going to say the same. just get there early to get front of queues. Also buffet breakfast at t5 is excellent value only £5.99 with kids eating free . Sat night 16th august only £22 for room.

We used the De Vere hotel, they seem to do lots of promo rooms for £10, although they don't seem to have family rooms, so you may have to split betwen 2 rooms!

sorry to revive this thread but any more hotels near legoland windsor? just want to check out all options and prices before i book something

probably gonna make it a weekend of it so will be stayting friday and sat night.

many thanks

ANYONE?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice33
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      3. Samsung Galaxy S666
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636

See more discussions