Expired

HOTELS TRAVEL ADVICE IN PARIS PLEASE

4 replies
Found 4th Jul 2008
hi im looking for somebody who has been to paris before and can personally recommend a hotel they stayed in for a good price in central paris. my mum and dad are travelling for the first time so i want to make sure its a good hotel - maybe in opera?

also can anyone advise the best way for my parents to travel from eurostar station (paris norte?) to their hotel - i guess in central paris

4 Comments

Hi There,

I stayed at the Hotel Mon which is very close to the Champs Ellysee, Arc De Triumph. It really depends on your budget but I found that this website has a pick of the best Hotels in Paris with good additional info.

splendia.com

Have Fun:-D

Hi there

I travelled to Paris in January 08 and had a really nice stay at a hotel called "Residence Richemont". It was only about 20-25 minutes to the main tourist spots of Paris on the Metro (5 minutes from hotel. The hotel was small but immaculate and very good value.

I suggest looking at Tripadvisor for further information. The boat Seine trip is a must. I hope they have a good time.

Original Poster

firswood;2486274

Hi thereI travelled to Paris in January 08 and had a really nice stay at … Hi thereI travelled to Paris in January 08 and had a really nice stay at a hotel called "Residence Richemont". It was only about 20-25 minutes to the main tourist spots of Paris on the Metro (5 minutes from hotel. The hotel was small but immaculate and very good value. I suggest looking at Tripadvisor for further information. The boat Seine trip is a must. I hope they have a good time.

thanks so much for this anybody else?? where did u book through??

marko4ever24;2493660

thanks so much for this anybody else?? where did u book through??

No problem. We booked with Hotelopia via Quidco.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    4. word association Game74244933

See more discussions