Groups
    EXPIRED

hotels with dogs allowed

cos of the pic on the left it means me and the other half are restricted to where we can stay for a weekend away.any1 know any hotels where u can take the pooch too? anywhere we dont mind ...much abliged for any help

9 Comments

travelodge.co.uk/hel…ral

Travelodge take them but its at their discretion,it states.

Can I bring my pet with me?
    Guests may bring pets at the absolute discretion of the hotel management and subject to an additional charge of £10 per pet per stay (to be paid at check-in). No more than 2 pets are permitted to stay in any room. To qualify, you must advise the hotel after you make your booking. Please refer to the [url]www.travelodge.ie[/url] site for information on our pet policy in Irish Travelodges.

Their rooms are often cheap if you book well ahead ( £15/£26 ) they ok basic,but do the job if you just wanting somewhere to sleep,I stay in them all the time over anywhere else if I'm away from home.

I have never had a problem finding somewhere - just type 'dog friendly' in the search engine to see how many options there are.
    for example
    Use 'laterooms' via Quidco and select their advanced search to specify pets allowed - you get a discount for any booking not just late ones...

Original Poster

thanx all:thumbsup:

There are a number of books listing hotels that take dogs.

If you go to W H Smiths or Waterstones books shop and look in the travel section you will probably find some books there.

Search in Amazon for hotels and dogs. I found these books

amazon.co.uk/Goo…8-1

amazon.co.uk/Pla…8-9

aww - thats a bit harsh - theres only one dog - the others are quite tasty!! :thumbsup:

maybe one in las vagas might have them on - otherwise you'd have to go to a normal concert :whistling:

Get yourself to the Lakes for the weekend. Being walking country so many allow dogs. Didn't take my dog but I can personally recommend this hotel marymounthotel.co.uk/

I take ours to Centreparcs, she loves it

davek

aww - thats a bit harsh - theres only one dog - the others are quite … aww - thats a bit harsh - theres only one dog - the others are quite tasty!! :thumbsup: maybe one in las vagas might have them on - otherwise you'd have to go to a normal concert :whistling:

ohhhh! real dogs ALLOWED - thought you meant the girl band dogs ALOUD!! :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Query on retail selling on beer33
      2. Anything better than allcast?11
      3. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz920
      4. Hp Left Hinge Issue11

See more discussions