Expired

Hotels/Cottage/Villa with hot tub/sauna/pool in UK?

Found 31st Aug 2013
Wanting to rent a cottage/villa for the night with maybe a pool, sauna, hotub that kind of stuff

Or maybe a hotel with a balcony with a hottub?

Something along those lines

Hard to find in UK so any help appreciated.

Thanks

21 Comments

Where are you based ?

Original Poster

Sheffield but can travel

Original Poster

sylviasmith944

found this http://www.thehotelguru.com/best-hotels/uk-hotels-hot-tubs

Thanks I found this but these ate hotela with a hot tub for all guests to use im wanting a private one within the room or on a balcony

I've stayed at Moddershall Oaks in Staffodshire a couple of times. It's a spa but only has 8 bedrooms and has a hottub for just those staying plus an amazing restaurant

moddershalloaks.com/htm…php

thehotelguru.com/hot…lds This one offers a private hot tub if you book the garden room.

The granville hotel in Brighton. Bit of a way for you but it's a lovely hotel with good staff & restaurant. All the rooms are different, we had 'the balcony room' which had a jacuzzi, four poster bed, & (obv) a balcony.

JackRH1

Thanks I found this but these ate hotela with a hot tub for all guests to … Thanks I found this but these ate hotela with a hot tub for all guests to use im wanting a private one within the room or on a balcony

Ahhhhh

Then I recommend South Lodge Hotel - Sussex & Surrey, near the South Downs in the the Godman Suite

southlodgehotel.co.uk/EXC…spx
Edited by: "choc1969" 31st Aug 2013

Original Poster

Thanks to everyone for your replies really like them all

Only problem I have now is travel as they are quite far and i dont drive

Does anyone know of any like companies (other than taxis) that could drop us off and pick up?

Thanks

you ask the hotel if they would pick you up from a nearby town that you get to by coach, rail...

Original Poster

sylviasmith944

you ask the hotel if they would pick you up from a nearby town that you … you ask the hotel if they would pick you up from a nearby town that you get to by coach, rail...

Do they really do that?

Depends what you want and were you want to go we stayed at solway holiday park they have cabins with hot tubs but not a lot to do locally.

We've just got back from sunny Garth bungalow in whitby, which had a hot tub. They also have others with similar facilities. Look on quietcottages.co.uk

Just remember, what your planning to do in your private hub tub will have been done before, many times..... ;-)

hoseasons have cottages and lodges with hot tubs

Original Poster

ktm666

Just remember, what your planning to do in your private hub tub will have … Just remember, what your planning to do in your private hub tub will have been done before, many times..... ;-)

Thanks for that, great thought lol

JackRH1

Thanks for that, great thought lol

Another reason to pay as much as you have afford, (hopefully) higher cleaning standards!! Enjoy!

some nice finds on here.. will bookmark for future reference

nice thread...will check meself
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants