Expired

Hotel/Serviced apartment - Manchester

1 reply
Found 26th Feb 2008
Hi All,

It's my 21st this weekend and i'm off for a night out on Saturday, 1st of March in Manchester. We have got some hotel rooms booked for the weekend near Canal Street. Trouble is they only sleep 2 in each room and now 1 person has dropped out subsequently the other person has to pay for the full price of the room themself.

I wonder if you can help me find a cheap hotel nr Canal Street or maybe a serviced apartment that sleeps 5. We are paying £65 for a room which works out at £32.50 each for the hotel so max we want to pay is £190 for an apartment. If we get an Aprtment that sleeps 4 would they allow us to bring a blowup bed for the 5th person? I've looked into sharring the cost of all rooms out between the people that are going but not everyone wants to chip in. It's really stressing me out as there's no please some people!

Can you help!???

Thanks, Gary

1 Comment

just split the £32 extra between all 5 people,only £8.10 extra each,saves all the messing about surely to god
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions