Groups

hotmail anyone els's playing up

keep deleting everthing from my inbox

yesterday deleted hundreds some were important 1's that i needed

5 Comments

Banned

not having this problem, but every day i get atleast 14 'people' adding me to hotmail, and each and everyone says hi im 21.f.uk, your a male right? i dont know if i have a virus or if its a long lime of spammers lol

Mine appears fine.

To the op I would advise you to change your password just incase someone has gained access to your account

a couple of weeks ago i had no mail for two weeks oh had to go into settings someone or something changed settings so everything was being deleted before i read it, we also found out emails were sent to everyone on list saying i had just bought a new iphone with links to a site where i had bought it (so i guess i got virus oops) hope this helps

I have a o2 account and last week I opened up an email from a freind only to find it had accessed my freinds address book and forwarded it to everybody in there then to my amazment all my emails dissapeared into my deleated folder!!! anyway I managed to restore them and changed my password.Its flying around hotmail accounts and starts of hey I have just got a great bargin some Chinese electrical site STOTOBAY.com beware:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767242
      2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…68
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1319
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927352

See more discussions