Expired

hotmail down again for me 2nd time in 2 weeks, its just completely rubbish now with this new interface.

Banned 9 replies
Found 24th Aug 2010
Microsoft need to sort their act out! there products asre becoming completely rubbish!

and hotmail is just balls now since they messed it all up with new rubbish.

9 Comments

open a googlemail account and use it to fetch emails from your hotmail or any other accounts you have, then you have a backup

Banned

Don't cry too much.

agreed,i use google as my main email provider but still fetch mail from other email accounts i have and it works well.

effingandjeffing

open a googlemail account and use it to fetch emails from your hotmail or … open a googlemail account and use it to fetch emails from your hotmail or any other accounts you have, then you have a backup

I'm not a fan of the new Hotmail interface and will probably be phasing it out soon and switching over to Googlemail full time. Forwarding is a good idea for anything that might be registered under your Hotmail address still.

Never had a problem with Hotmail, I have been using it for years.

I've never usually had problems with Hotmail, but the last few weeks it's been a nightmare to get my mail grr, both in IE8, FireFox and Opera

Banned

dont like the new design at all, it didnt need changing

Fine here

all good brother !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...2130
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769295
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604800
    4. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608652

See more discussions