7 Comments

Working fine here

just you buddy

working fine here!

just you

Original Poster

livingthelife07

Working fine here

I am worried now it say i have incorrect e-mail/password which i know is right it does this for 2 e-mails i have that are linked also it will not connect on my phone which has the password saved also if i go to forgot password and select answer security question it asked the question in chinese so i cant answer it

Sounds like your account has been hacked. It happened to my Googlemail account and usually i'm very savvy with such things. I know for sure I didn't fall for a phishing page so I have no idea how they got my password.

A long time ago I fell for a Hotmail phishing page when mobile internet first came out and I went on "Hotmail" on my phone. I emailed customer support and they sorted me out pretty quickly with a new password. They'll be able to tell your account is usually accessed from within the UK but recently someone from China has used it and changed your password.
    They might have a UK phone number so check that out as that will be dealt with faster than an email (but obviously not at this hour).
    Edited by: "oldmanhouse" 1st Sep 2010

Original Poster

oldmanhouse

Sounds like your account has been hacked. It happened to my Googlemail … Sounds like your account has been hacked. It happened to my Googlemail account and usually i'm very savvy with such things. I know for sure I didn't fall for a phishing page so I have no idea how they got my password.A long time ago I fell for a Hotmail phishing page when mobile internet first came out and I went on "Hotmail" on my phone. I emailed customer support and they sorted me out pretty quickly with a new password. They'll be able to tell your account is usually accessed from within the UK but recently someone from China has used it and changed your password. They might have a UK phone number so check that out as that will be dealt with faster than an email (but obviously not at this hour).

thanks does anybody know this number they have hacked my ebay as well tryed to list 3 apple notebooks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions