Hotmail problem receiving emails

Posted 11th Dec 2019
is anybody else having problem receiving emails from certain recipients. A few people told me that they emailed me and i have never received their email, it's not in the Junk mail folder, and the email address is correct.
Thanks
J
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
I'm having the same issues with outlook online emails. Some sites seem to say undelivered also I'm just not sure what is happening. Have you checked your options for blocking any of those addresses accidently?
I had the same issue constantly missing emails from certain domains (one was my bank).

Have to switch to gmail to get over the situation.
Outlook has had lots of problems recently. No idea how this has happened.
Just to add (I know it's not hotmail as per the ops issue) but i've been having outlook android app IMAP issues since this morn.

I use outlook for two ntlworld email accounts.

I couldn't access either - outlook was requesting passwords for both accounts and then not accepting the passwords.

One account is back up and running (eventually accepting the password) from about half an hour ago but there's still one I can't access.

I could / can access both accounts logging into outlook via web browser.
Edited by: "psychedelicrenegade" 11th Dec 2019
I’m getting lots of spam last few days that won’t block. It’s been rubbish for ages.
I didn't know that Hotmail still existed. Is Yahoo still a thing too?
dorey6911/12/2019 21:20

I’m getting lots of spam last few days that won’t block. It’s been rubbish …I’m getting lots of spam last few days that won’t block. It’s been rubbish for ages.

Same here
OK thanks, just received an email that i was expecting, which was sent a couple of days ago. Can you clone an hotmail email address to another service (like Gmail) so that people can still use my email address?
jeannot1811/12/2019 23:49

OK thanks, just received an email that i was expecting, which was sent a …OK thanks, just received an email that i was expecting, which was sent a couple of days ago. Can you clone an hotmail email address to another service (like Gmail) so that people can still use my email address?

Go into hotmail settings, there should be a place to forward all the emails to another account. I do it everytime I change email address, works great.
googley212/12/2019 07:02

Go into hotmail settings, there should be a place to forward all the …Go into hotmail settings, there should be a place to forward all the emails to another account. I do it everytime I change email address, works great.

But would that include the emails i don't receive? For example did you notice that your received an email on your alternate email address but not in Hotmail? Thanks
J
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions