Groups

hotmail problems - anyone else

Is anyone getting problems logging into hotmail ?
    Never had this before but the page will go blank once onto the logging on page .
    Thanks

8 Comments

Mine is working

it's prob just temporary maintenance whilst they find incriminating evidence.

Original Poster

is that from personal experience ?

Banned

We've had Hotmail banned at work as there was a virus hidden in some of the advertising..
    hacker scum.

Banned

sennasnit

We've had Hotmail banned at work as there was a virus hidden in some of … We've had Hotmail banned at work as there was a virus hidden in some of the advertising..hacker scum.

You need a new IT department, they're clearly idiots.

Banned

vibeone

You need a new IT department, they're clearly idiots.

Actually, it hit quite a few major companies at the same time, the story was on the BBC website, can't seem to find it though.

Banned

sennasnit

Actually, it hit quite a few major companies at the same time, the story … Actually, it hit quite a few major companies at the same time, the story was on the BBC website, can't seem to find it though.

Yeah it was probably a fake page your mates sent around their contact lists (you know, with loads of FW: 's before it).

I'm not suggesting it can't or doesn't happen, just saying that if your IT dept decided the best course of action was to blanket ban the domain they are clearly idiots. The ad network will almost certainly be used outside of hotmail anyway, so other sites could have been in the same boat.

Sack the lot of them.

Banned

It wasn't a blanket ban, they just asked us not to use it for a bit.
    It was the virus that made this your desktop.
    http://www.spynomore.com/images/your-computer-is-infected.jpg
    Edited by: "sennasnit" 6th Apr 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…914
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32162
      4. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE45

See more discussions