hotpoint washing machines

Found 25th Mar 2009
after july all hotpoint washers will be made in poland
all the workers in north wales are losing there jobs
fault call rate for uk made washers is 8%
in poland its 38% do not buy hotpoint washers any more very poor quality

9 Comments

They've been poor quality for the last decade or so anyway...!!!!

Every Hotpoint product I've had I've had to have an engineer out for with in a year...!!!

I didn't think they could get much worse than they already are..!!!

Sad that they'll be losing their jobs though

Banned

pile of ***** whever there made, would never buy hotpoint again

Banned

shauneco;4736168

They've been poor quality for the last decade or so anyway...!!!!Every … They've been poor quality for the last decade or so anyway...!!!!Every Hotpoint product I've had I've had to have an engineer out for with in a year...!!!I didn't think they could get much worse than they already are..!!!

Agreed 100%

My last hotpoint appliance still in the house (dishwasher) is about to pack up. Having had numerous Washers and Dishwashers I have to say they are by far the worst Ive had. In fact the dishwasher I mention has such a story to it..... and is a replacement I had to go through the shop for (using the sale of goods act) to get it sorted after the hotpoint engineer admitted the machine was a lemon. (It had been repaired 5 times in 3 years!)

I'll never buy one again - regardless of where it is or isnt made!

Banned

I have always purchased hotpoint, the last lot of stuff i ordered have been cack, their customer service is disgusting, steer well clear

hotpoint is owned by indesit, had washer fixed last week new drum only 2 yrs old, apperantly if your grey hose is on the top right its hotpoint made if its on the top left its indesit made, but after next month all will be indesit.

wickedteen;4736374

hotpoint is owned by indesit, had washer fixed last week new drum only 2 … hotpoint is owned by indesit, had washer fixed last week new drum only 2 yrs old, apperantly if your grey hose is on the top right its hotpoint made if its on the top left its indesit made, but after next month all will be indesit.

Discovered mine was indesit when I opened top to try and repair it. parts marked indesit.. I had a flippin indesit before that and didnt want another one.

Original Poster

indesit own the brand hotpoint ,ariston i work for indesit. by the way pumps on both side on hotpoint depends on model
just don't buy hotpoint,indesit,ariston,hoover all being made cheaper in poland
over i million washers will be brought in from poland after july
we have been making hotpoint washers for over 40 years in north wales but know are owned by indesit all parts on a hotpoint washer are make in italy all parts are the same inside weather hotpoint,indesit,ariston

lovehunter;4736650

indesit own the brand hotpoint ,ariston i work for indesit. by the way … indesit own the brand hotpoint ,ariston i work for indesit. by the way pumps on both side on hotpoint depends on modeljust don't buy hotpoint,indesit,ariston,hoover all being made cheaper in polandover i million washers will be brought in from poland after julywe have been making hotpoint washers for over 40 years in north wales but know are owned by indesit all parts on a hotpoint washer are make in italy all parts are the same inside weather hotpoint,indesit,ariston

Well, I decided I wasnt spending much this time on a machine so just bought the beko cos it would have been too expensive to repair the hotpoint. Our hotpoint was only three years old.

worked for a company that made the weights for the hotpoint washers, got made redundant a while back..
Post a comment
@
    Text