HotPurseWorld.com

Found 19th Sep 2009
I'm not sure if this should be in misc or feedback, so please please forgive me if it's in the wrong section :P

Anyway, has anybody ever bought anything from this website? I'm looking at the iphone's on their but the price seems too good to be true (depending on their quality anyway).

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

supermod

Domain Name : hotpurseworld.comPunnyCode : … Domain Name : hotpurseworld.comPunnyCode : hotpurseworld.comRegistrant: Organization : Ling guan shang Name : Lingguan shang Address : GuangXiNanNing City : NanNing Province/State : Beijing Country : CNCreation Date: 2008-07-09

The website is registered in china so there is a strong possibility that these are iclone type mobiles rather than iphones.

Original Poster

sigma;6338932

The website is registered in china so there is a strong possibility that … The website is registered in china so there is a strong possibility that these are iclone type mobiles rather than iphones.

First of all, thanks for the reply. They do admit that their products are replicas, but I was just wondering what the quality of them (iclone's) were like?

5starslfc;6338983

First of all, thanks for the reply. They do admit that their products are … First of all, thanks for the reply. They do admit that their products are replicas, but I was just wondering what the quality of them (iclone's) were like?

crap:-D

Original Poster

quikplaya;6339119

crap:-D

Have you got/had one?

Unlike a bag or shoes it's not just the outer design you need to copy, it's also the UI, app store etc.

It's not just a cheap iPhone.

Original Poster

Jakg;6340667

Unlike a bag or shoes it's not just the outer design you need to copy, … Unlike a bag or shoes it's not just the outer design you need to copy, it's also the UI, app store etc.It's not just a cheap iPhone.

OK thanks, I was just hopeful more than anything :-D.
Post a comment
@
    Text