Groups

HotPurseWorld.com

I'm not sure if this should be in misc or feedback, so please please forgive me if it's in the wrong section :P

Anyway, has anybody ever bought anything from this website? I'm looking at the iphone's on their but the price seems too good to be true (depending on their quality anyway).

6 Comments

supermod

Domain Name : hotpurseworld.comPunnyCode : … Domain Name : hotpurseworld.comPunnyCode : hotpurseworld.comRegistrant: Organization : Ling guan shang Name : Lingguan shang Address : GuangXiNanNing City : NanNing Province/State : Beijing Country : CNCreation Date: 2008-07-09

The website is registered in china so there is a strong possibility that these are iclone type mobiles rather than iphones.

Original Poster

sigma;6338932

The website is registered in china so there is a strong possibility that … The website is registered in china so there is a strong possibility that these are iclone type mobiles rather than iphones.

First of all, thanks for the reply. They do admit that their products are replicas, but I was just wondering what the quality of them (iclone's) were like?

5starslfc;6338983

First of all, thanks for the reply. They do admit that their products are … First of all, thanks for the reply. They do admit that their products are replicas, but I was just wondering what the quality of them (iclone's) were like?

crap:-D

Original Poster

quikplaya;6339119

crap:-D

Have you got/had one?

Unlike a bag or shoes it's not just the outer design you need to copy, it's also the UI, app store etc.

It's not just a cheap iPhone.

Original Poster

Jakg;6340667

Unlike a bag or shoes it's not just the outer design you need to copy, … Unlike a bag or shoes it's not just the outer design you need to copy, it's also the UI, app store etc.It's not just a cheap iPhone.

OK thanks, I was just hopeful more than anything :-D.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What will £250 get me second hand mobile66
      2. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother78
      3. Info on Browns Family Jewellers34
      4. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?77

See more discussions