Groups

Hottest Deal Ever?

Just curious - what has been the hottest deal ever on HUK?

In terms of heat and amount of money-saving

20 Comments

Beko 32" LCD TV's at £100 has to be up there. :lol:

a Dell Mini 9 netbook for £97 delivered :-D

Banned

kemo;3969833

Beko 32" LCD TV's at £100 have to be up there. :lol:

wow pretty sweet!

the dell mini 9 for £99 has to be up with the big boys.. esp percentage of saving...

Banned

StevenA2000_uk;3969847

a Dell Mini 9 netbook for £97 delivered :-D

haha! in there before me! (i forgot the vat off and quidco.... lucky i didnt cancel and reorder for those £2!)

imranmaz;3969859

haha! in there before me!

lol...I knew u would try and get that deal in there..lol.....u alright m8? I seen u plugging your Mini 9 in the PC Pic not that long ago..:-D

Banned

StevenA2000_uk;3969873

lol...I knew u would try and get that deal in there..lol.....u alright … lol...I knew u would try and get that deal in there..lol.....u alright m8? I seen u plugging your Mini 9 in the PC Pic not that long ago..:-D

haha! yeah i recycled the pic i took to prove to rizla that yet another person got the dell.... couldnt be bothered to take a pic of my machine again and upload it!

i'm well ill at the mo... just working from home...want a long hot shower and some kip! logging out of work in about an hour and a half...

kemo;3969833

lol.

Funniest thread ever. A true Epic.

Banned

thesaint;3970103

lol.Funniest thread ever. A true Epic.

linky?

Banned

imranmaz;3970435

linky?

dont think its about any more, think it may have been removed, this replaced the deal hotukdeals.com/for…565

kemo;3969833

was that the woolies one ?? i rememeber ordering like a huge big tele for about £100 x they emailed everyone after taking debit card details , basically saying pig off !

Banned

kezanddaz;3970488

was that the woolies one ?? i rememeber ordering like a huge big tele for … was that the woolies one ?? i rememeber ordering like a huge big tele for about £100 x they emailed everyone after taking debit card details , basically saying pig off !

no it was the musthave100 scam

Banned

sassie;3970452

dont think its about any more, think it may have been removed, this … dont think its about any more, think it may have been removed, this replaced the deal http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111565

was the deal that good!? whats the background story?

Banned

imranmaz;3970523

was the deal that good!? whats the background story?

it was a scam, they got away with thousands :oops: Thankfully most of us got our money back, if you still beko 32 into the search and look back 12 months or so there are a fair few threads about it all

kemo;3969833

when was that

lool that beko deal was a scam only a few people "got them"

Banned

sassie;3970539

it was a scam, they got away with thousands :oops: Thankfully most of us … it was a scam, they got away with thousands :oops: Thankfully most of us got our money back, if you still beko 32 into the search and look back 12 months or so there are a fair few threads about it all

no ways... who posted the deal....???

insider perhaps?!

Banned

imranmaz;3970597

no ways... who posted the deal....???insider perhaps?!

i cant remember who posted it to be honest, think there was 3 members who actually got them which then of course got them thousands more orders

Dell Mini 9 netbook for £97???
    when was that posted.

i remember the iPhone 2G being a extremely hot one at £169

Banned

sassie;3970629

i cant remember who posted it to be honest, think there was 3 members who … i cant remember who posted it to be honest, think there was 3 members who actually got them which then of course got them thousands more orders

wow... and some chargebacks failed? that's nuts!

Banned

imranmaz;3970681

wow... and some chargebacks failed? that's nuts!

yes i think so, thankfully my credit card paid me back, dont know if they ever got it back via google
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …134318
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426156
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32149
      4. Your dream gaming set up?815

See more discussions