Hottest Deal Ever?

Found 6th Jan 2009
Just curious - what has been the hottest deal ever on HUK?

In terms of heat and amount of money-saving

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

Beko 32" LCD TV's at £100 has to be up there. :lol:

a Dell Mini 9 netbook for £97 delivered :-D

Banned

kemo;3969833

Beko 32" LCD TV's at £100 have to be up there. :lol:

wow pretty sweet!

the dell mini 9 for £99 has to be up with the big boys.. esp percentage of saving...

Banned

StevenA2000_uk;3969847

a Dell Mini 9 netbook for £97 delivered :-D

haha! in there before me! (i forgot the vat off and quidco.... lucky i didnt cancel and reorder for those £2!)

imranmaz;3969859

haha! in there before me!

lol...I knew u would try and get that deal in there..lol.....u alright m8? I seen u plugging your Mini 9 in the PC Pic not that long ago..:-D

Banned

StevenA2000_uk;3969873

lol...I knew u would try and get that deal in there..lol.....u alright … lol...I knew u would try and get that deal in there..lol.....u alright m8? I seen u plugging your Mini 9 in the PC Pic not that long ago..:-D

haha! yeah i recycled the pic i took to prove to rizla that yet another person got the dell.... couldnt be bothered to take a pic of my machine again and upload it!

i'm well ill at the mo... just working from home...want a long hot shower and some kip! logging out of work in about an hour and a half...

kemo;3969833

lol.

Funniest thread ever. A true Epic.

Banned

thesaint;3970103

lol.Funniest thread ever. A true Epic.

linky?

Banned

imranmaz;3970435

linky?

dont think its about any more, think it may have been removed, this replaced the deal http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111565

kemo;3969833

was that the woolies one ?? i rememeber ordering like a huge big tele for about £100 x they emailed everyone after taking debit card details , basically saying pig off !

Banned

kezanddaz;3970488

was that the woolies one ?? i rememeber ordering like a huge big tele for … was that the woolies one ?? i rememeber ordering like a huge big tele for about £100 x they emailed everyone after taking debit card details , basically saying pig off !

no it was the musthave100 scam

Banned

sassie;3970452

dont think its about any more, think it may have been removed, this … dont think its about any more, think it may have been removed, this replaced the deal http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111565

was the deal that good!? whats the background story?

Banned

imranmaz;3970523

was the deal that good!? whats the background story?

it was a scam, they got away with thousands :oops: Thankfully most of us got our money back, if you still beko 32 into the search and look back 12 months or so there are a fair few threads about it all

kemo;3969833

when was that

lool that beko deal was a scam only a few people "got them"

Banned

sassie;3970539

it was a scam, they got away with thousands :oops: Thankfully most of us … it was a scam, they got away with thousands :oops: Thankfully most of us got our money back, if you still beko 32 into the search and look back 12 months or so there are a fair few threads about it all

no ways... who posted the deal....???

insider perhaps?!

Banned

imranmaz;3970597

no ways... who posted the deal....???insider perhaps?!

i cant remember who posted it to be honest, think there was 3 members who actually got them which then of course got them thousands more orders

Dell Mini 9 netbook for £97???
when was that posted.

i remember the iPhone 2G being a extremely hot one at £169

Banned

sassie;3970629

i cant remember who posted it to be honest, think there was 3 members who … i cant remember who posted it to be honest, think there was 3 members who actually got them which then of course got them thousands more orders

wow... and some chargebacks failed? that's nuts!

Banned

imranmaz;3970681

wow... and some chargebacks failed? that's nuts!

yes i think so, thankfully my credit card paid me back, dont know if they ever got it back via google
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. boiler / radiator - quote - is this a good deal?11
    2. best price for iPhone 6s22
    3. virgin media cancellation44
    4. Prime members - is it worth it?55

See more discussions