Hotukdeals causing problems

Posted 16th Oct
People were queuing from 4am at Sainsbury's for a deal that never was. Thousands of shoppers are probably are gunning for msmyth

mirror.co.uk/mon…amp

hotukdeals.com/dea…065
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Admin has just defended themselves for the mess, people got the products so everyone is happy, total joke to be honest, anyone else whould have ended up with the post in misc until confirmed, leaked information totally wrong by a sainsburys person to the site, they were told this on a number of occasions it could be wrong and did nothing.

We can argue that this is not a big thing but many of us spend to much time on here and have seen this before, yet the site simply does not care at all.
It appears GIFs like this, and comments like that, prove beyond doubt that HUKD are now actively trolling their own membership. It's true - I have seen a leaked memo from an insider.
12 Comments
I love how the mods haven’t expired or edited the listing.
"Now customers say they've been left disappointed by the promotion which appears to be somewhat of a postcode lottery."

LOL, I don't bother with supermarket deals, even if the dyson was 50p. Forget it. Supermarket deals on here aren't credible.
Just had a look and its still live like you said.
Reported ot now as spam , because it is.
Mod always insult us with our deals.

This deal didn't make any climate change better but worst
People throwing a temper tantrum over a vacuum cleaner, meanwhile in other parts of the world 160,000 people have fled the lands where they live due to a military invasion by a neighbouring county!
Admin has just defended themselves for the mess, people got the products so everyone is happy, total joke to be honest, anyone else whould have ended up with the post in misc until confirmed, leaked information totally wrong by a sainsburys person to the site, they were told this on a number of occasions it could be wrong and did nothing.

We can argue that this is not a big thing but many of us spend to much time on here and have seen this before, yet the site simply does not care at all.
I saw the deal yesterday I knew right away it was deleted line rather than a sale so didn't bother. Sale implies they will be getting loads of stock.
Edited by: "MR1123" 16th Oct
It appears GIFs like this, and comments like that, prove beyond doubt that HUKD are now actively trolling their own membership. It's true - I have seen a leaked memo from an insider.
PR0METHEUS16/10/2019 15:05

It appears GIFs like this, and comments like that, prove beyond doubt that …It appears GIFs like this, and comments like that, prove beyond doubt that HUKD are now actively trolling their own membership. It's true - I have seen a leaked memo from an insider.

The first post is a bit strange, wouldn't expect that given the situation. The other seems fine though. It would be much more of a big deal if the "leaked" info was fake and no one managed to get a Dyson for £50, but people did. That's the spirit of the site.
rev616/10/2019 15:23

The first post is a bit strange, wouldn't expect that given the situation. …The first post is a bit strange, wouldn't expect that given the situation. The other seems fine though. It would be much more of a big deal if the "leaked" info was fake and no one managed to get a Dyson for £50, but people did. That's the spirit of the site.

it might be but it was a sale not odd clearance and any other deal like that would be in discussions with the new rules, no back up real confirmation would have put it in discussions anyway, add in limited stock its in discussions, they even took off the ability to report it as expired. Simply a joke, just like the 2000 degree ebay deal that never existed posted by the site and couldnt be deleted or moved because it had lots of comments.
I wasn't affected by this at all, for those that were best not to vote on a "future" deal until you are convinced it's genuine to your standards or ignore something too good to be true. If this was Nationwide scenes reminiscent of chavs fighting over sh1t3 TVs a couple of years ago would have been on the news
IndyS17/10/2019 09:40

I wasn't affected by this at all, for those that were best not to vote on …I wasn't affected by this at all, for those that were best not to vote on a "future" deal until you are convinced it's genuine to your standards or ignore something too good to be true. If this was Nationwide scenes reminiscent of chavs fighting over sh1t3 TVs a couple of years ago would have been on the news

It made the papers..

birminghammail.co.uk/wha…NQM
Rich_UK17/10/2019 10:35

It made the …It made the papers..https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/shopping/sainsburys-customers-blast-scam-50-17092483?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=BL_Facebook_Posts&fbclid=IwAR2hJsB05FJ-bZVSugvj9U0wC-mWOoBzBzhoVtLcuYQO29OcYJEro5cINQM

I should have made it clearer, I meant if the offer was Nationwide with abundant stock and not the derisory levels in a selection of stores.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants