Groups

Hotukdeals Comic Relief

your ideas please thought we could get together as a community and maybe donate £1 each and with all the members we could proberbly raise a nice big amount for the day .

Whats your views on this??

waste of time ??

good idea.

Let me know

FOR COMIC RELIEF BUT DONATION GOES TO GREAT ORMOND STREET HOSPITAL IN LONDON ...

22 Comments

Sponsored head shave.

dont think you can donate £1

Original Poster

says minum £2 i think will try and change it

not sure you'll be allowed to keep this here unless you cleared it with admin?

I think its a great idea. i could't see a problem with this

Original Poster

will email them

Original Poster

ive emailed moderators and ive emailed admin when its on tv websites have made donations etc , boots and places like that so doesnt it show that hotukdeals care as well , rather than us sit back and doing nothing .

ill donate £5 if u manage to get me a signed copy of juliet bravo and rayman naked.

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4382098

ill donate £5 if u manage to get me a signed copy of juliet bravo and … ill donate £5 if u manage to get me a signed copy of juliet bravo and rayman naked.

ill have a try

gamesrus;4382126

ill have a try

haha good stuff!

Why not just nominate a local charity and have that be the receiver of the money? Since a large proportion of donations don't even stay in the UK, it seems a better cause to try and keep the money here.

I won't donate in aid of Comic Relief, but nominate a local charity and I'll happily dip into my pockets.

Original Poster

how about breast cancer then ?? Great ormond street ??

Original Poster

i think great ormond street deserves it all they do for young children, were so lucky

we have sick kids in scotland too

I was thinking more along the lines of a local organisation - someone who would feel the benefit of the money. I can't see us making that much money (since people come here to save!), so GOSH and others like it would be lower on the list.

How about everyone nominating a local charity and do a 'sweepstake' style draw?

Original Poster

Xb0xGuru;4382303

I was thinking more along the lines of a local organisation - someone who … I was thinking more along the lines of a local organisation - someone who would feel the benefit of the money. I can't see us making that much money (since people come here to save!), so GOSH and others like it would be lower on the list.How about everyone nominating a local charity and do a 'sweepstake' style draw?

yer thats fine by me ....

Banned

see who could spam the most in 24hrs ....
    let me see..my vote goes to ...

dog_cop;4382397

see who could spam the most in 24hrs ....let me see..my vote goes to ...

dog_cop

have you asked admin? no charitiy posts allowed anymore

lol, just dial 123 to donate

can't get easier than that

dog cop looks like pikachu lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1630
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2441
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415514092
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764474

See more discussions