hotukdeals features in current edition of computer active magazine

Found 18th Oct 2017
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
The article forgot to mention the cold votes due to people not liking a particular brand, the wild goose chases, and the annual increase in membership when roast deer is being served up. Then there is the glaring absence of Misc, but maybe it’s best not to mention it to the unsuspecting
13 Comments
Lol I used to buy that all the time years ago before all these YouTube guides.
How to burn a CD on Windows xp using nero can't beat it
The article forgot to mention the cold votes due to people not liking a particular brand, the wild goose chases, and the annual increase in membership when roast deer is being served up. Then there is the glaring absence of Misc, but maybe it’s best not to mention it to the unsuspecting
stefromuk36 m ago

Lol I used to buy that all the time years ago before all these YouTube …Lol I used to buy that all the time years ago before all these YouTube guides.How to burn a CD on Windows xp using nero can't beat it

I used to get this and get a freeserve cd every issue. how times have changed. Before that used
to be Aol CD. Must have a collection somewhere as don't think I ever threw those CDs out.
I read a bit further and got stuck on camelizer then my mind started drifting

Turns out it wasn't what I was thinking...
shabbird2 h, 57 m ago

I used to get this and get a freeserve cd every issue. how times have …I used to get this and get a freeserve cd every issue. how times have changed. Before that used to be Aol CD. Must have a collection somewhere as don't think I ever threw those CDs out.

Oh god I hated AOL it was a pain lol
But everyone seemed to be using them at the time
I remember first dialling up in 2000 with an AOL Trial disc and my first taste of fast internet in 2003 when a box came with a BT/AOL ADSL Modem and Logitech Ball Webcam.

Must admit I liked AOL, just a shame here we can barely get 1MB down a phone line (even now) so moving over to cable was inevitable.
stefromuk35 m ago

Oh god I hated AOL it was a pain lolBut everyone seemed to be using them …Oh god I hated AOL it was a pain lolBut everyone seemed to be using them at the time

AOL was out of my price range in those days. Always went for the cheaper ones and most were
out of business quickly. NIldram was just a small company and was with them for 5+ years.
The days of sending your CV to a fax machine and counting the minutes and how much it would cost you lol.
shabbird45 m ago

AOL was out of my price range in those days. Always went for the cheaper …AOL was out of my price range in those days. Always went for the cheaper ones and most wereout of business quickly. NIldram was just a small company and was with them for 5+ years.The days of sending your CV to a fax machine and counting the minutes and how much it would cost you lol.

Freeserve?
Banned
philphil6119 m ago

Freeserve?

Freeserve with Dial-up, back in the day it took 25 minutes to download a picture of naked ladies.
Sounds like some on here are trying to relive the halcyon days of dialup.
Graham197916 h, 54 m ago

Freeserve with Dial-up, back in the day it took 25 minutes to download a …Freeserve with Dial-up, back in the day it took 25 minutes to download a picture of naked ladies.

Lol
But it would never fully load always froze at the important bits
shabbird18 h, 7 m ago

AOL was out of my price range in those days. Always went for the cheaper …AOL was out of my price range in those days. Always went for the cheaper ones and most wereout of business quickly. NIldram was just a small company and was with them for 5+ years.The days of sending your CV to a fax machine and counting the minutes and how much it would cost you lol.

I never really used fax lol you must be that little bit older than me
I remember my first PC though it was a right ugly beast lol , A "Time" computer it cost me a bloody fortune but I did have it for years I think it was just as Windows 98 came out and I thought I was the bees knees ha ha.
Banned
stefromuk3 h, 29 m ago

LolBut it would never fully load always froze at the important bits

Yup why Pamela Anderson's nipples took 15 minutes to download I guess we will never know. Her front bum could take an hour
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions