Groups

Hotukdeals Fifa 09 Xbox 360 Club

hi i am going to start an online club, we will be brazil.

if you want to join leave your gamertag and i will invite you.

also might start up a league.

14 Comments

Why Brazil and not England? Anyway is this game really good, not a footie fan but if it's recommended I'd pick it up.

Original Poster

Abvance;4021165

Why Brazil and not England? Anyway is this game really good, not a footie … Why Brazil and not England? Anyway is this game really good, not a footie fan but if it's recommended I'd pick it up.

its brillant mate, i am going to be brazil as i have been them the last few days and scored around 6 goals a match there brillant better then england

OnTheBallCity;4021197

its brillant mate, i am going to be brazil as i have been them the last … its brillant mate, i am going to be brazil as i have been them the last few days and scored around 6 goals a match there brillant better then england

yea but Shaun we wanna challenge, not a walk over every game. Be Eng-er-land or someone like Sunderland, Spurs, Everton (ie: not the big 4)

Original Poster

Disco;4021241

yea but Shaun we wanna challenge, not a walk over every game. Be … yea but Shaun we wanna challenge, not a walk over every game. Be Eng-er-land or someone like Sunderland, Spurs, Everton (ie: not the big 4)

we could be norwich:thumbsup:

how does the game work online, are you the same player on the team all the time?

Original Poster

Abvance;4021420

how does the game work online, are you the same player on the team all … how does the game work online, are you the same player on the team all the time?

you pick a player and you are the same player in that match or you can be any and control more than 1 player

LiverpoolLad85

count me in whatever team you go, lol

Original Poster

anyone

Gamertag: SebLFC1

Would be well up for this.

Yeah my gamertag is mark2e0ncg
    Would be up for this too!

Oh, and by the way....think we should be the canaries with our first match being against Barnsley - let's see if we can replicate the 4-0 win we got Saturday!

hold on so youre leaving our club when we are doing so well

Abvance;4021165

Why Brazil and not England? Anyway is this game really good, not a footie … Why Brazil and not England? Anyway is this game really good, not a footie fan but if it's recommended I'd pick it up.

this is imo the greatest game in the past year and i used to be a pro fanboy

count me in

MoDyL36

Original Poster

anyone else wants to join
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      3. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121
      4. Community Appreciation Giveaway​ (razerzone​)​11